Camera system issue (not working as well)

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
Albalwas
Car: FX50

Hi gues,,, I hope you are well

I am pleased to be one of u since I am from UAE. Then, I have 2009 FX35 And I replaced the front bumber along with a new camera but the AVM is still not working right. Instead of seeing an aerial view of the car, I have gray blocks on the screen. There is also a red x on the screen where the front camera is located, but the camera appears to be working as I can get a front view. Any ideas? I have looked through the manual and settings but could not find anything to adjust. moreover I have used the sytem diagnostic but nothing changed,,,

Please help me

Thanks!

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

I think it has to be re-calibrated once you replace one of the cameras (or move one). I'm not sure how you could do that (or even IF you can do that), but the dealership should either have the procedure, or the equipment needed.
Hopefully someone else will chime in with their experiences too.

Welcome to NICO!

Albalwas
Car: FX50

I went into diagnostic mode and it says: Front Camera Image Output Signal NG Front Camera COMM Status NG Front Camera COMM Line NG Not sure what that means but for the rear and sides it says OK instead of NG. Curious if I have to replace just the camera or the entire line.

(NG) means not good

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

yeah I'd check the connections first.
You could also look those up in the factory service manual.
www.nicoclub.com/fsm

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”