Calling All Florida People.. ITS ON!

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
MasterMan
Car: nothing running at the moment city buses "uck here

alright people, its time for our second car meet.. its gonna be bigger and better this time around.. we have a dyno coming along with live music and more.. come show your car, or just come for the awsome cars and the good time.. its going to be aug. 16th from 5pm - 10pm thats right its a night show!! the location is the melbourne square mall.

Location:Where is the mall? Melbourne Square is conveniently located on US 192 (West New Haven Avenue), 3 miles east of I-95 (Exit 180) in Melbourne, Florida.

For More info please join our forums..

http://www.brevardmotorsports.org

or for questions email Them here:

[email protected]

Thanks, Tyler

oh and also, this is going to bennifit ppl with cancer.. we are going to be raising money for the Central Florida Chapter of Leukemia-Lymphoma Society.

so ALL the money made will be going to them, so its for a good cause... so please ppl come out if not to show then to watch.. because we arnt keeping the money like alot of car clubs do, its going to a good cause.. last year we rased over 3k for kids with cancer.. we hope to get alot more this year!

MasterMan

Mission StatementBrevard Motorsports is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to having fun in all realms of automotive interests. Brevard Motorsports is comprised of a diverse group of members whose common interests’ lye within all aspects of automotive enjoyment.

HistoryIn the summer of 2002, Brevard Motorsports was created due to the lack of any semblance of an organization dedicated to Motorsports in the greater Melbourne area. Two friends Vikram Saini and Matt Hampton, began to contact local members of various internet car organizations in order to create a local assembly. Their plans were to install a core group of automotive enthusiasts from all walks of life. They wanted to gather Domestic, Asian, and European car lovers into one singular community.

Starting with just under 10 members, the club began hold weekly meetings in Northgate Plaza, off of Wickham Road, on Thursday nights. Since the first meeting, the club has grown at steady rate. Every week, people have seen the club meeting out there and have been intrigued. Slowly but surely more and more enthusiasts have discovered the meetings and the club has benefited from their presence. Our membership figures have recently crested just over 250. At the club meetings you will be able to see almost every make and model of sports car displayed, from the Nissan family to Ford, BMW and back to Toyota.

As the membership grew the club underwent many new and exciting changes. One of the original ideas by Vikram Saini was to form a car organization that would also serve the community in a charitable fashion. “If someone is comfortable enough in their life to allocate time and money to modify a car they love, more than likely they could toss some of that energy and cash to support someone a little less fortunate than themselves.” That same message and spirit encapsulated the club and it has become one of our core beliefs.

Brevard Motorsports holds weekly meetings where local enthusiasts are invited to attend. The club holds events throughout the year, from larger car shows/meets to smaller organized club races and driving events.

Meeting ScheduleWeekly meetings are held at the Northgate shopping plaza in Melbourne located on the corner of Wickham Road and Aurora Road and last from about 8:30pm to 11pm.

Previous EventsBrevard Motorsports has hosted several events including a Charity benefit show in November 2002 which drew more than 200 entrants and rose over $3500 for the Candlelighters of Brevard. The show was a huge success in that it helped out a local charity and brought enthusiasts together from as far as Virginia on a beautiful clear day in November.

Brevard Motorsports also hosted an SCCA (Sports Car Club of America) sponsored autocross event for members to improve overall driving skill, on and off the track. Experienced SCCA instructors were on site riding along with members helping to improve their overall skill level.

Upcoming EventBrevard Motorsports will be having its 2nd Annual Cars for Charity Event on August 16th, 2003 at the Melbourne Square Mall in Melbourne, FL. This year all proceeds will be benefiting the Central Florida Chapter of the Leukemia-Lymphoma Society. At this event we will be having a Car Contest (judging cars based amongst others in their respective Makes), Vendors Area, Live Music, DJ, Door Prize Giveaways, and a Dyno Contest. We will have a Mobile Dyno setup by our friends at Breathless Performance of Ft. Lauderdale. This will be the 1st time that Melbourne let alone Brevard County has seen a Dyno. This event will also be taking place from 4pm-10pm. That way we can all enjoy a break from the blazing sun and heat of the Summer time. This event will be something you will not want to miss out on. There will be a number of media representatives at the show as well.

MasterMan

come on guys i need some responce

Nissans240sx
Car: cars, racing, girls party and smoke

how far is this from miami

MasterMan

about 3 hours.. maby a lil more if your a slow driver.. i normaly get on 95 and do about 90 - 100 MPH the whole way.. dosnt take too long

Nissans240sx
Car: cars, racing, girls party and smoke

well i dont have much **** done to my car but count me in to be there and hope fully i get my sr before i get there

MasterMan

sweet dude, hope to see u there :)

oh and dont worry my car is almost stock and i showed it off at the last car show.. heh.. i dont really care its still a sweet car..

TheDrumAndTheBass

Hey, if I can get my car running in time I'll definatly be there. I'm from Jacksonville and will bring as many people as I can. Is there any kind of entry fee or anything?Ryan

MasterMan

yeah to show your car i think its 15$ and i think 3$ to enter.. so not that much, and if u show ur car there are trophys and stuff, also there will be door prizes.. so it will be alot of fun!

Nismo1182
Car: Z06

I'll be there showing off my CA18DET :D

TheDrumAndTheBass

I don't know how hard this would be but seems like a good idea at the moment. Would there be anyway to organize the cars? Two diffrent ways I've thought of are what part of Florida they are from. Or by mods done I.E. Motor swaps, Stero, basic bolt on's, etc.Ryan

MasterMan

well last time we had them organized by make, like nissan, honduh, mitsu.. and so on.. but the bad part was we had it in a diffrent place and the domestics were waaaaay off in the distance.. so they didnt like that too much.. but im not too shure if we are doing that this year.. but we'll see.. i missed the meeting tonight, and yes i am gonna be working, probily parking and such.. but ill be there :)

MasterMan

bump, im keepin this thing at the top..

MiamiGrinch240
Car: Founder/President South Florida 240sx Chapter

Here's the flyer people

Thee 240sx Owner
Car: Racing... And maybe a Gurl if the car breaks down???

I'll try to be out there.. my baby here hasn't been to road worthy but any thing to help out....

1dollar240

So the show is open to all makes/models of cars? If so i'll be there with my bone stock maxima se. I would love to put it on the dyno, especially for 20 bucks.

MasterMan

yes, the show is open for all car.. so bring whatever u want hell u can even bring a pinto if u want :rolleyes

lol

Return to “Southeast Region”