Callilng Out To All NorCal Peeps

Including HI and CA
nissan_driver24

Anyone in here from nor cali and want to have a meet??? i have been to an av6 (accord v6) meet that my couz held and it was pretty cool.... so how many nor cal people are there in here????:)

someguy_240

I never went to a meet before and i would think it would be a nice experience. I would be interested if it fell on a convienient date.

:blue

Dan

nissan_driver24

cool... if there are enough people intersted in a meet in norcal please start posting the sooner we get people in the sooner we can have a meet.... com'on guys lets have a meet ... :)

HachiRoku

meet sounds good....i haven't been able to make it to any norcal meets because of bad timing, but if it fits my schedule, i'll go

there's a track day planned for late december by some other norcal guys....it's going to be at infineon raceway (sears point)

driftaholic
Car: reading nico

i'll go. i'm in the east bay, close to oakland. where are other people?

PAnut240
Car: RC boats and Cars, Racing of just about any kind, camping and fishing just for a few

Im up in Sutter county but will gladly drive down yalls way to have a good time.

nissan_driver24

wow.... so there are four people intersted in this meet? sound like a good start...... anyone else intersted in a meet???? this sound like i could acturlly start a meet up so any more people intersted????

HachiRoku

here's the link to norcal's proposed track day at sears point...

http://www.zilvia.net/f/cgi-bin/ikonboa ... =3;t=17755

follow up on the posts and see what you need to take care of.

you will need an SA95 or SA2000 helmet...if you don't have a helmet, get an SA2000 because SA95 will soon be unusable on tracks.

they are doing a group meet/buy helmet thing from a seller in oakland next weekend i believe, so look for that post and keep up with it if you are looking to buy a helmet.

you have until the end of the month to send your money to sears point in order to participate.

that is all i know about it. i have not been keeping up with the posts for a while, so any new information, i do not know. just follow the threads.

PAnut240
Car: RC boats and Cars, Racing of just about any kind, camping and fishing just for a few

Sears Point! That would definately be cool. If you can get me a date I would appreciate it, so I can figure out if I work or not. Later

HachiRoku

PAnut240

oops, I'm still trying to wake up.

Return to “California Region”