Call Of Duty: BLACK OPS

PC, Game console and Online gaming discussion forum
SBC 240Z

Never sell guns man, never

alms24sebring
Car: '97 Nissan 240sx. First Nissan. First love. Sold.
'04 Nissan Sentra SER SpecV

So apparently moon is the ultimate level to beat. I was just youtubing some vids and you can do this whole overly obnoxious and complicated step by step playthrough where you can finally blow the Earth up from the moon. It takes ~3 hours to beat. Once you blow the Earth up you get all the perks including aim bot along with like 8 others. If you die you still get to keep all perks. The zombies eyes also glow blue too. You can go back to Area 51 for an incedible sight and lots-o-zombies.

I dont know if Ill have the time, luck, or crew to pull off that Gold trophy, but it does look incredibly epic! Impressive.

RCA

Ahh that's cool. Don't post the link of the video you were watching or anything...

orangeNblue
Car: 2008 Nissan 350z

I didn't know it went that far! Does it wrap up the zombie story as well??

Shang-ru la had a really extensive step by step process as well. Never got around to giving it a shot...mostly because the people I play with like TDM more than zombies

alms24sebring

RCA wrote:Ahh that's cool. Don't post the link of the video you were watching or anything...
lol I know my bad. Here are some quick vids.

Bye bye Earth. Notice not even level 20. I think I saw this at a level 12 or so too with 4 players. I have no idea how to get the astronaut suit.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnH2AaYl ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]

Aftermath on Area 51

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia8Vp1XOMCw[/youtube]

The whole step by step is looooong and might take 30 minutes to watch and write down everything. Pretty cool tho.

RCA

The suits are easy. You need them if you are going to do anything on Moon. If you look at the 2nd video where they teleport @ 1:03...

This closet where you can grab a suit is directly in front of the player.

alms24sebring

Yeah I just thought it was a mask only. Ive played it on solo only on my friends xbox so I couldnt tell what people wore. Its a pretty tight level but I would like to play it with 3 others to get to blow up the Earth (Marvin the martian voice).

New maps means 2x exp. Im still debating wether to hit that 15 prestige button or not...

alms24sebring

Has anybody beaten Moon yet? I didnt buy the mappack but I watch my now roommate play it on xbox.

Its funny as hell because he could never get to the final missle launch because it keeps timing out. He said he was waiting for the countdown for the launch and all of the sudden it said Timed Out, and got kicked to the party screen. Lol! After 4 hours of playing to get there. It has also happened like 3 other times. One time he went to go take a piss and came back to a timed out screen when they were a few steps behind the big bang. It happened 2 or 3 other times too.

See.... Xbox man... If it was a sony product he woulda been had those trophies... I still dont think he got to beat it yet :tisk:

orangeNblue
Car: 2008 Nissan 350z

sounds like an internet problem to me...I've seen several people on xbl who have beaten it....

either case he was still able to have these problems a month before ps people....lol

RCA

Hey...
Black Ops, I miss you. I miss a well supported game with little lag issues and bugs. Sorry I ever doubted you.

With Love,
RCA

alms24sebring

hahahaha. You should come back, keep it oldschool y0. I still play it.

Return to “Gaming”