Call Of Duty: BLACK OPS

PC, Game console and Online gaming discussion forum
snwbrdr435
Car: 85 VW Westfalia, CBR F4i, SV650s, 1988 Honda Hawk(race)

RCA

Nice dude!

snwbrdr435

Haha my editing skillz on that clip are lacking

alms24sebring
Car: '97 Nissan 240sx. First Nissan. First love. Sold.
'04 Nissan Sentra SER SpecV

Wow that could not of been any more of a perfect bullseye

SlidethisWay
Car: Looking...

Im a beast at cod, add me if you want to play, GLOCKCOMA352, just let me know you are from here.

RCA

SlidethisWay wrote:Im a beast at cod, add me if you want to play, GLOCKCOMA352, just let me know you are from here.
Is this your second account?

There was once a person on here who claimed to be great @ CoD and was going to school in Florida or something...

LocAL_anarchy
Car: 08 Mustang GT
95 Nissan 240sx
96 Ford Explorer Sport

Hell of a throw. The reaction looks like he was struck by lightning!
Last edited by LocAL_anarchy on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SlidethisWay

RCA wrote:
SlidethisWay wrote:Im a beast at cod, add me if you want to play, GLOCKCOMA352, just let me know you are from here.
Is this your second account?

There was once a person on here who claimed to be great @ CoD and was going to school in Florida or something...
Yeah this is a new account for some odd reason i couldnt sign in on my old one even when nico sent me a new password, so i gave up and re-registered, i was xNikkitinex on here and i live in NY now? have been for a while lol...

alms24sebring

If you say so.. I just know Im ganna be pissed if Im gettin beat by a girl.

So Ive been messin around on Combat training. Its fun. Veteran is a bastard because they start shooting before you even turn a corner. But its fun you vs 9 in Nuketown

orangeNblue
Car: 2008 Nissan 350z

Are you xbox or ps3? I'm all for showing somebody up at this game ;)

my sn is greatyoupeople on xbox live

hit me up if you want to play

_b.jaye_
Car: '03 350Z

anyone still playin MW2? me and some buddys jump on and play on wednesday evenings, and tonight was thee worst night for hackers weve ever had to suffer through. i cant get into bo.

RCA

EPIC Blops video...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUI96qXa6n0[/youtube]

orangeNblue

I haven't picked MW2 back up since I got black ops.It's not that its a bad game, its just I've had more fun playing black ops then dealing with people's bs on mw2.

That video is really cool. Very cinemagraphic if I can make up a word

alms24sebring

Oooooohhhhh. That was pretty good. I have had pretty strong comebacks with my team, but are few and far between.

Yeeaah, I dont even know if I will even play MW2 again. As Ive said before, I HATE that game. And now that there are new hackers.. F that headache. In fact the only way I will play it again is if I can hack just to see what its like.

And sorry I am on the PS3. I apologize in advance to you for having only an XBOX. You should upgrade lol

orangeNblue

alms24sebring wrote:And sorry I am on the PS3. I apologize in advance to you for having only an XBOX. You should upgrade lol
lol...I have both actually, but I buy shooter games on the xbox bc more people I know play on live and xbox gets a few extra benefits when it comes to first person shooter games

Just curious if this is happening to anyone else, because to me it looks like people trying to find or use a glitch. In about 6 of the matches I played today I noticed that there would be two people off somewhere pointing gun to gun either laying on the ground or standing, but definitely not participating in the actual game play. It wasn't the same two guys over and over and it was in a couple different game types. I noticed it the first time I saw it and thought "is there a glitch I haven't heard of" and when I saw it the second time I started looking for people doing it so I could kill them quickly (though I may have been playing against several "special" people so maybe its nothing). Like I said I saw it 5-6 times....I really hope there isn't one. I hated that crap in MW2!!

alms24sebring

Yeah me too. Please don't ruin the game hacker noobs

LocAL_anarchy
95 Nissan 240sx
96 Ford Explorer Sport

I'm starting to see people off to the side, doing their own thing, kinda like that. Not involved in the action at all, but definitely up to something. I've always killed them quickly from habit, but I will try to observe a little more, see if anything happens.

Main Man
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe

nerds up in dis thread!!!!!! ;)

SlidethisWay

orangeNblue wrote:Are you xbox or ps3? I'm all for showing somebody up at this game ;)

my sn is greatyoupeople on xbox live

hit me up if you want to play
I Wanna play. :)

alms24sebring

^do u haz a ps3, or are you xbox only :squint:

orangeNblue

lets play then...just hit me up whenever you get on

Chaotic_Warlord
Car: Black 5 speed Swapped 1995 240sx

Finally picked this up over the weekend, so far it's just meh at best. I have more fun with the zombie mode than the single and multiplayer modes, unfortunately I have to do zombie's solo because it can't find any lobbies. Oh well.

alms24sebring

Cool. I think Zombies is really good. I never played WaW so I cant compare, but I like. Really? Cant find lobbies? Once you learn the levels and how to play, its good. If you beat Campaign (which is long but done well), you get a level in the White House. I would like to play that level MP

LocAL_anarchy
95 Nissan 240sx
96 Ford Explorer Sport

Here's the "First Strike" map pack trailer in case you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phJGJK_uvMY

Btw, Infinity Ward has finally admitted that MW2 is unplayable on the PS3 due to hackers...

"Games rely on the security of the encryption on the platforms they're played on," Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling said. "Unless the security exploit itself is resolved on the platform ... updates to the game through patches will not resolve this problem.

Bowling also said that stats that have been affected by modding cannot be restored because "at this time, we do not have the ability to restore or adjust individual stats."

I'm wondering how long it will be before BO is unplayable...?

RCA

I'm not buying it.

No map pack is worth 1/4th of the total price of the game. I won't be playing much Blops because I assume every one else will be buying the map pack and playing that.

alms24sebring

Yeah I dont know either.I shouldnt have to pay more than $10. If I do it will be way later on. Looks good though. The thing I have is that Kowloon is alot like Cracked with the gridiness. I hate getting shot from above. Oh and what was that Treyarch, "It will be available on the 360 first"... thanks d!ck! Anyways, the worst level of all levels was in MW1 with the small apartment complexes facing each other. Ugh.

Well That actually leads me to play MW2 just to see. That is also majorly F'd up that they cant fix it. I sure hope this game doesnt go down the same road, looking good so far

orangeNblue

eventually they'll come out with a fix. It's just that PS3 isn't moderated like xbox is. It's why we pay the yearly fee. And personally I think it's worth it. $50 to guarantee that hackers are weeded out, cheating is kept to a minimum, and to receive the levels sooner. It's half the reason I made the switch to live. I don't think it's fair that we get the levels first but at the same time its almost like we're paying for the privilege so you guys shouldn't get too mad.

I do agree that these level packs are over priced....not fair to any of us, especially when we keep buying these crappy addictive games lol

SlidethisWay

alms24sebring wrote:^do u haz a ps3, or are you xbox only :squint:
If your talking to me, i stick to playing with my box :rotfl

snwbrdr435

I see what you did there

gearhead05
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE

Ok I gotta give a rant about the freaking disconnect issues. It is getting out of hand. I was playing last night and having my best match so far. I was going 47-9 on headquarters with 5960 points with probably another 5 minutes or so till the match was over. Then I get that dreaded "connection interrupted" picture except this time it doesn't find a new host and reconnect, it just boots everyone out of the game for losing connection to the host. Because of this bulls*** I lost ALL of my points I had got in the match (not to mention the ~15,000 I had in bonuses from challenges). I was sooooooooooo mad! If they are going to boot everyone out of the match like that, they should still let you keep all the points that you had earned!!!!!
/rant

Return to “Gaming”