Cabin electrical issues:Bad fuse panel?

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
SxMachine
Car: Im on a horse

I recently got finished fixing a bad ground that occasionaly blew out a few fuses (dash, seatbelt, stereo). Now it seems as if these are permanently blown. All the fuses r fine (not blown) except none of the stuff i mentioned will work. On top of that a few of my fuses fall out of the panel when pushed in (really sucks!). Any idea on where i should start first to find the prob.
Modified by SxMachine at 12:50 PM 8/3/2005

Rusted_PS13
Car: 1991 Nissan 240SX

Check the 75A (grey linkable fuse) in your engine bay, that will most likely be your problem to the electrical problems.

SxMachine

Fusable link seems to be fine, at least from the top looking down. All of em seem 2 be fine. Should i replace anyway? I don't think the fuse panel relay should be shot since most relays are open anyway, right? Anywhere else i should check. This one has got me stumped. If i knew where 2 look i could solve the prob.

positron1
Car: Project: 1993 Nissan 240SX Coupe SR
Daily: 2010 Honda Civic Coupe

Like he said...check the FL75A-ALT fuse on your fuse block. I had the same problem with none of my electrical not working and they all worked fine after I replaced that fuse.

SxMachine

Sorry guys that fuse wasn't the prob. I replaced it and still nothing. I guess i'll be wiring my radio directly 2 the fuse panel (something i didn't want 2 do). I really don't want 2 tear a whole bunch of **** apart (wire loom) just for my dome light, seatbelt, dash clock and radio, but what choice do i have. I NEED a stereo everything else...o well, i guess. Hope it doesn't get worse. Any other solutions??

Return to “Interiors”