CA18DET for sale!!

Discuss topics related to the CA18DE and CA18DET series engines.
NismoPower_s13
Car: Wrestling,weightlifting,watersports,and generally all other sports.

I'm selling my CA beacause i need the money to move out. Anyway so it has everything needed for install -motor,tranny, ecu,wiring harness,and of course turbo. It has between 30-40k miles on it. I bought it from DA Performance a little while back and since then it's been sitting in a storage facility. First $1600 takes it.:cool:

I live in Tampa,Florida by the way if some of you were wondering for shipping reasons.

saggleman

i may be interested... i'm located in tampa, but i have to snag a 240 first, though a deal is in the works, i'll drop you a line if it goes through. Has it ever been installed?

NismoPower_s13

No it hasn't been installed since it came over from japan when i got it.

Dream180sx

Hi. Im new to all this but Im looking for a CA18DET. I`m in Orlando and I have the money ready to go. Is there a chance I could come and check out the motor?

NismoPower_s13

Sure i'll e-mail you with a way to contact me.

AEROdOUT240SX

u should post some pictures of the engine and everything else that u are included for 1600. or do u have a website w/ pictures of it?

NismoPower_s13

I'm in the process of posting pics now just bought a digital camera today so should have them by tomorrow.

Dream180sx

You can email me at [email protected] and leave me a phone number and your address. I can look up the directions using mapquest and in case I get lost i can call you.

NismoPower_s13

Whoever wants the pictures of the engine just leave a post with your e-mail and i'll send them to, cause i tried to post but it keeps teling me that they are too big. So if you want them leave me your e-mail.

Dream180sx

thats a nice looking motor. I`ll be down late next week. friday or saturday would be my best bet. I hope that works out for you. One thing i wanted to ask. Are sensors included with the motor?

NismoPower_s13

Which ones do you mean? What is on there is all included but let me check and see which ones if not all are on there. I'll get back to you on that in a day or so.

NismoPower_s13

I double checked the motor to make sure, it does have all the sensors and a clutch also.

Return to “CA18DE / CA18DET Forum”