C-West body kit

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
Nismo Sr22GT
Car: College, taking care of my GF and Son, street racing, tuning cars, anything car related.

ok i have a question, i have a 98 le and im planning on getting INGS body kit...r33 vent CF hood, and hopefully pull off a clean Cwestin style rear only wide body kit on my car, does anyone know how much or what it consists of? the rear wide body kit from cwest? i know its probably alot since its from cwest, but id like to know, oh, and the car will be purple powder candy, sounds queer but looks really nice.

this pic is the front and back of the kit im getting...

Nismo Sr22GT
Car: College, taking care of my GF and Son, street racing, tuning cars, anything car related.

this is the C-West wide body kit...front of it anyways

Nismo Sr22GT

this is the back of it....

Nismo Sr22GT

this rims w/o the red **** on them, since theydont make these anymore, im getting the generation 2 ones, they look exactly alike, so this is a good pic to get an idea from

aleph1
Car: 1990 240SX hatch MODS: class.

those wheels are nice, about the only cool tri spoke looking ones.

I wanted (maybe I still do..) to get the same wheels, cept instead of red on the rim, its the blue...those are the hardest to find. Ive seen em in pics before, but never for sale.

Im into old skool drifting wheels now though =)

Reklaw

Who makes those rims :drooling Are the Gen 2 as nice as these Gen 1? Thanks!

aleph1

Advan makes em. Advan is Yokohamas performance wheel division I believe.

They look the same, different sets of colors mostly.

Nismo Sr22GT

they are made by ADVAN , they are pretty expensive,for each rim its like 660,w/o the tire, on 18's. Yes they are just as nice, without the red on the outside, pretty much same thing...if you want a pic of them, i can email it to you, cant put it on here, its an art file,wont take it.

Reklaw

A picture would be great ([email protected]). $660 a wheel is a bit steep, but they look like they're worth it. I guess my family's getting coal for Christmas this year :D

aleph1

240zx
Car: I like....stuff =P

Well at wholehyper.com they have the rear wide body kit listed at 8800 dollars. So its gonna be pricey, but then again thats for the front and rear so im sure you could just get a experienced body shop to mold some nice wide fenders for you.

Nismo Sr22GT

probably so, but since i do body work, i could do it myself i just want to kindof get an idea of what they look like before installaion so i can make my own, id rather spend those 8 gs on an SR motor and 5 gs worth of upgrades and look stock than that sh*t. thanks for the advise tho.

I H8 UR DSM

auto imagine, and takaira.com probrobly both sell that equipment....bumper will prob cost about 6-700, full kit about 2000-2500...rims about 500 a piece or so...

s14=pimpin'

yeah, $8000 is about the price I saw that kit go for too. No offense, but i don't really like those rims, but its your car. And purple? Not trying to discourage yuor choices, and the red rim might look good on a purple. Do you have any pics of cars with the color you're talking about? That INGS kit is very nice! Are you planning on ripping off a mold of the cwest kit? If so, you should consider distributing it, you can make back your money and then some, so long as the price/quality is right! I know I'd buy a kit off you.....

Nismo Sr22GT

THANKS FOR THE INFO, THE PURPLE DOESNT SOUND TOO GOOD, BUT IF U LOOKED AT THE COLOR OF THE SPRINGS ON THE TANABE COILOVERS, ITS CALLED PURPLE POWDER CANDY, LOOKS ALMOST BLACK, AND I SAID W/O THE RED ON THOSE RIMS, THE CAR WOULD BE DARK DARK PURPLE ALMOST, THE RIMS WOULD BE FULLY BLACK TOO, AND HEY, IF I COULD MAKE A MOLD OFF THE CWEST WIDE BODY, ID HOOK YOU GUYS UP TOO, WOULDNT MIND SEEING MORE S14S WITH A PHAT REAR END.

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

IMHO, those rims don't really look all that great. The three-spoke ones always look kinda off to me...but then again, that's just my opinion. Do whatever you wanna do with your car, don't let anybody else tell you what to do....!

LilGold240sx
Car: 93 Mercury Villager DS (i.s.o. 89 240-coupe)

Do you have a swatch/sample of thatpurplie color? And are you going to redo your interior/dash to match it? :thinker

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”