BYP 240's where are you??

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

"be proud that Mike's car is supposedly stock. What does that show?? you can build a car to make an "est 500hp" thats on the virge of blowing up. Turn it up 30lbs and dont break sweat like I do. ****, if i could get the car to hook on 40lbs Ill turn mine up."

show me the dyno. anything over 2 bars is extreme, you'd need some serious work to even come close to making that kind of boost safely and reliably. put up or shut up. and either way, get the hell outa our forums.

stunt_driver

you guy are stupid fighting on the internet like little kids why dont you just go race each other video tape it and post it the forums then we'll see this reminds me of the endyn and atomic motorsport fight

MotoMatrix.com

Maybe you didn't already see the video!!!

http://www.motormatrix.com/civicvs500hp240.mpg

MotoMatrix.com

Exar-Kun wrote:"be proud that Mike's car is supposedly stock. What does that show?? you can build a car to make an "est 500hp" thats on the virge of blowing up. Turn it up 30lbs and dont break sweat like I do. ****, if i could get the car to hook on 40lbs Ill turn mine up."

show me the dyno. anything over 2 bars is extreme, you'd need some serious work to even come close to making that kind of boost safely and reliably. put up or shut up. and either way, get the hell outa our forums.

Maybe I have serious work!! The motor is a fully built race motor that revs 10k rpms and is sleeved for up to 60lbs of boost.

Just wait until we build our sr20det. hks sleeves,pauter rods,je pistons,etc.. We dont half *** **** around here. We have a shop not a backyard!!!

I H8 UR DSM

um....whats the point of this? and for such a serious tuner, you shouldnt be so upset and care so much about a freakin webboard...get a life man.....if you are so good, and have such good results, you dont need anyone on the board to realize it, you must be known all over the country....where are you located though, lol....

we believe stuff when we see it...its easy to make claims over the internet......

dude, since you wipe your *** with 3k$, would you mind sending me over a money order for just 900$, thats like 1 sheet of toilet paper for you, so i KNOW you wont mind, just email me, ill giv4e you my address.....i'll even send you 8 rolls of toilet paper in exchange

unless of course your TALKING SH I T!!!!

btw our civic is putting out under 230hp to the wheels and runs low 11's, whats your point?

are you around the NY area? i have some cars for you to come try out if your interested in $1000 runs....let me know

AIM: LI240sxrep

I H8 UR DSM

"Just wait until we build our sr20det. hks sleeves,pauter rods,je pistons,etc.. We dont half *** **** around here. We have a shop not a backyard!!!"

ok? and whats your point?? many of us have or have access to shops....its funny...for someone thats so serious into this, and throwing out those manufacturers of parts for your project...your gonna need a lot more than that for a high HP Sr20det...but im sure your JUN crank is on the way : D

Exar-Kun

:withstup

seriously, I have acess to many, many shops, suppliers, fab places, etc, and 50psi is still way more than even some F1 engines ran to make 900hp.

-chet

I H8 UR DSM

its funny, because i do talk a lot of tuners, and talk to many online also...they seem to talk a little more sensible, and not so fired up about little stuff...thats what makes me so curious, usually they use facts, and speak about their setups etc rather than just talking smack and crap...

like if you posted pics of your KA with T67 or T78 or T88 or whatever you are running to get that, and pics of your standalone, and started stating some of your a/f ratio's when tuning, and some experiences you ahve, we could take the whole thing more serious...ya knowwwww

Daunttless

hmm, guess my deleting their user accounts wasn't as much of a motivation to leave as I thought...

GatorS14
Car: 93/s13/white,96/s14/crashed...ask about parts

I got dibs on the next $3k you wipe your *** on.

B.Y.P. = Florida = all good with me!

boost_boy
Car: B12 sentra w/built CA18DET, B12 sentra w/fully-built CA18DET, S13 coupe w/ CA18DET, S13 hatch w/CA18DET, 2002 maxima SE

Quote »be proud that Mike's car is supposedly stock.[/quote] It is........I also was there when Mike's car put down 401whp and can say that it's the truth. I don't know who the motomatrix guy is, but I'll assume he's the one with the fast stripped-out civic:rolleyes Judgement day will come for him and I hope his car is prepared to absorb that pole that's waiting for him. I say if you got money and can do all of this building, make a name for yourself at the track and keep your unsafe, illegal street car in your shop. that car is built to race at the track, so why toy around with guys who can drive their cars daily with A/C, p/s, seats, dashboard, radio, etc,etc. I would say mike is in a different class, but there's still a few kept secrets that will wear that civic out. it's not really a highway car so someone should coax him into a mile or two race and see how he fairs;)

I H8 UR DSM

what about guys who race at the track WITH a/c, p/s, seats, dash, radio ,etc and still run 9second on STREET TIRES....

boost_boy
Car: B12 sentra w/built CA18DET, B12 sentra w/fully-built CA18DET, S13 coupe w/ CA18DET, S13 hatch w/CA18DET, 2002 maxima SE

What about them? Supras? Porsche? Ain't no 4cylinder running 9 seconds on street tires and all the accessories you mentioned. I would love to see one! because theoretically it would deemed to be faster than 9 seconds, now wouldn't it?

I H8 UR DSM

boost_boy wrote:Ain't no 4cylinder running 9 seconds on street tires and all the accessories you mentioned. I would love to see one! because theoretically it would deemed to be faster than 9 seconds, now wouldn't it?

what? no....

650hp/549

I H8 UR DSM

boost_boy wrote: Ain't no 4cylinder

i never said 4cylinders

Exar-Kun

:withstup

but seriously, I know more than a few guys running 9-10 second 1/4 miles with a/c p/s etc....

what I like to see more of, its a really well tuned road race car...

-chet

boost_boy

I'm curious to know what type of engine powered that DSM and most DSM's that run that good are on a heavy dose of drugs (nitrous) like a 100 to 200 shot. I figure by your screen nam, you're not a big DSM fan so I won't dwell too much on this!

I H8 UR DSM

hehe, all my friends own dsm's, lol, Eloy, Dustin, Jay, etc etc...obviously eloy owns rollhard, sponsors jeff hill, dustin owns east coast motorsports....which has about 5 more DSM's, its kinda a inside joke, i hate them cause they are too easy to make fast and get traction ; )

dustins:http://www.turbotrix.com/images/dcallen ... ender2.jpg

boost_boy

That 4g63 is the lick, I guess:) They put that motor in anything with wheels and for some they get alot of success. Hell, I even have one that I'm building for my Hyundai Excel, but since I just wrecked one of my sentras, that project may never get off the ground. I see that engine has NOS nozzles, it figures (Frickin' drug-heads):D

I H8 UR DSM

well if you dont like nozzles and hair dryer check out Charlies 'renu/eastcoastmotorsports Pro All Motor Civic' at http://www.b20vtec.com .....11.5 all motor, shell is for sale, something new coming next season : )

Matthew

It's really sad to see such capable shops and people with so much knowledge reduced to simple name calling.

Top Speed Coupe
Car: Cars

"...how about we use some hunduh technology and, remove everything from the 240 that is D.O.T. approved....you know, like...interior, seats, dash, a/c....etc etc......you know the car is still lugging all that stuff around ..."

I my self am a 240 guy all the way. But who the heck brings up D.O.T. regulations and Stret racing in the same post goodness!

CurlyStooge

It's nice to hear you have so much money motormatrix, I'm happy for you. I'm a professional web designer, since you have the funds, maybe you'd like to pay me to redo you'r import parts site, that way you don't have to keep stealing text and pictures from wholesalehyperformance.com :) Email me if you'd like a professional website that's worthy of such a distinguished patron as yourself. You can include reasons why you'r such a big baller and $3k is nothing to you, yet you still drive a civic. I personally would have opted for a supra if I could afford to smear my **** on $3k.

boost_boy

Beautifully said!..Fake*** wanna be ballers flauging around the streets with a paper thin civic with no interior! This motomatrix guy is no icon in south florida, but just another guy with a fast stripped out, uncomfortably fast civic:(

detforme

i just checked this thread out today. Ive been to byp though, and they do know what there talkin about, so dont rag to hard. Besides everyone knows that in soutf fl the fastest nissans belong to the jamaican guys.

CurlyStooge

detforme wrote:i just checked this thread out today. Ive been to byp though, and they do know what there talkin about, so dont rag to hard. Besides everyone knows that in soutf fl the fastest nissans belong to the jamaican guys.

thats in south fl, come over to central florida and come visit us at Auto Tuner, see some fast Supras and 1 or 2 fast 300ZXs (and possibly an S13 getting an RB swap, the owner is on this forum and knows who he is ;)).

detforme

don't take it the wrong way. I agree with you. I was just saying that they know some things too. I had also just started looking at the turbo ka section of the forum when i posted that reply. Ive read on since then, i didn't realize that they've been posting stuff like that everywhere. I've been to central fl, you're right there are some hot cars there. I might end up goin to ucf. There was an s13 rb swap at towers in ft.lauderdale. Does anyone know if hes on the forum?

WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

One good thing about Japan, aside from Skylines, is the complete lack of Honda's. I've been out nearly every weekend for the last 3 years. I have seen a handfull of Integra's TypeR's around, but thats it. You don't see alot of smack talking over here either. Its all run what ya brung.

Another cool thing you won't see is races from a rolling start. What the **** kind of racing is that. You also don't see people getting the move or whatever sorry excuse for a slow car that is. If I ever had to ask a fellow racer if he minded if I start off a few car lengths in front of him, I'd sell my car and become a priest.

One more thing while I'm at it, lets see the dyno from the 401 hp Honda. It will probably take till 7000rpm to even make 1/2 of that. That equals a car with 3000 useable rpm worth of rev range. Let alone the lack of torque any ,and I mean any, B-series engine makes.

I say all this owning a Civic...its got ported head/intake/exhaust, straight pipe no cat no muffler, milled head running 13/1 CR on 104 octane gas.

Guess what, the car is slower then a 180 with an boost controller running 14psi.

WD

detforme

i wish it was like that here

CurlyStooge

detforme wrote:i wish it was like that here

I wish we got the same cars here :( As far as the rb26 in an s13, when I see it, I'll beleive it, until then, theres no one in USA that has one in a running street car. A couple people with ongoing projects and one guy with it a full on race car, but unless its in a street car, that theres proof of, and not just hearsay, ill keep say, ill beleive it when i see it.

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”