Buying My Altima Coupe Tommorow!

All things Altima Coupe.
peterbal

im really excited about buying my altima coupe (2.5) tommorow. im planning on getting Pearl White... most dealerships order more grey/black/silver/blues compared to white. and when i look around i usually see black/grey/silver cars-trucks.

i jsut wanted to know what could i do to the car to make it standout? whats a good place to check out rims? add a nice grill? and adding JUST a lip kit.

what do you guys think? websites for the aforementioned would be appreciated!

-Peter

amberwaves
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 2.5S, Premium Package, Pearl White

I have a 2.5S in Pearl White and it is beautiful, you are going to love it. First thing I did was tint the windows, which makes it look so sleek and is a nice contrast against white exterior. I would love to get new rims next...anyone have any ideas of styles and places to buy?

altim8
Car: 3.5 Dark Slate Altima Coupe w/ premo package and VDC

if you REALLY want to make it stand out, buy a 3.5 SE!

peterbal

well nobody will really notice the difference... im going to take the 2.5S tag off and then tint the windows. my interior is actually black leather.

i found a good site for rims but im not sure if they go out to USA but its a good way to get an idea!

http://www.wheelswest.ca/

altima coupe
Car: 2008 Black 3.5 Altima Coupe

Your car will stand out on it's own. The pearl white is really hot and set's off the red tail lights. Rims and tinting would obviously add to the car. I think the rims and tires would be the 1st priority.

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

Post up some pics!

sarah215
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe - 3.5SE, Tech & Premium Packages, VDC, Wind Deflector, Alum Kick Plates

I noticed that you're in Seattle... me too! Well, actually, now I'm over in Kirkland. I just got my brand new 3.5SE black on black Altima Coupe, fully-loaded! Did you happen to get your windows tinted at a shop called Jay's Tint Shop in Kirkland? I just dropped off my car there today to get it tinted and the owner said that he tinted a girl's Altima Coupe very recently. Oh well, anyway, awesome that we're the first of the coupe owners in Washington!

mikemart
Car: Silver Altima Coupe 2.5S CVT. Author of the greatest post ever.

Congratulations to all on your new coupe purchases! The white looks beautiful, but I already own a white car (looks hot with chrome wheels and tint). I'll be getting a coupe in a few months; I can't decide between a silver or black 2.5.Any comments? I know black will stand out, but be harder to keep clean. Silver will look good, easier to keep clean, but after market chrome wheels won't look at good as on the black.

Godimus
Car: 2008 Altima coupe

peterbal wrote:well nobody will really notice the difference... im going to take the 2.5S tag off and then tint the windows. my interior is actually black leather.

i found a good site for rims but im not sure if they go out to USA but its a good way to get an idea!

http://www.wheelswest.ca/
how can u get the 2.5s tag off. is it easy to do and can easily be put back on cus if so i like the idea .

jEzTeR

Silver is the best color IMO. I have a black 3.5se altima and had a Black M45 there for a year. It is real hard work even with a garage keeping them clean.

mikemart
Car: Silver Altima Coupe 2.5S CVT. Author of the greatest post ever.

I have to agree with you Jezter. I think I'll go with silver when the time comes. It'll look hot with the tint and those sick taillights. My concern is certain wheel selections won't "pop" off a silver car. Maybe I'm just thinking too hard.

dragon17
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5S

Silver is the way to go!

jEzTeR

Go for Black, Black w/ a pollished lip, or gunmetal on silver.

dragon17
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5S

Black rims on a black car. Obviously.

I think black rims will stand out on a silver car and may not be the way to go. However, you can't go wrong with nice-looking chrome or better yet, gunmetal.

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”