Buying an FX35 Tomorrow

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
mushutofu

Hello...Just joined this forum but I've been reading the posts for a little bit now. I'm planning on buyin thr FX35 tomorrow but am torn between two colors.Diamond Graphite or Black?

Black is hard to take care of and scratch marks show up easily but looks oh so good when clean and waxed. But the diamond graphite is nice as well...what a dilemma. What do you guys think?

Rex
Car: None

mushutofu wrote:... Diamond Graphite or Black?

Black is hard to take care of and scratch marks show up easily but looks oh so good when clean and waxed. But the diamond graphite is nice as well...what a dilemma. What do you guys think?

I think you summed it up very well. And since you'll keep it at least 3 years, go for the Diamond Graphite. I notice every spec of dirt on my Black Q, and I so wish I had a med to dark grey.

<good luck and enjoy the ride>

4Runner

Hi there,

I’m new to this forum but had been reading for awhile.We went through the same dilemma as you last week. We are very happy with our 04FX35 Diamond Graphite with brick/black. If I could do it allover again, I would try to get it at invoice though. Good luck with your decision.

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

I would recommend the black... I like it better when clean.. IF you care youll take care of it!!!

Id settle the situation and go with crimson!! :D

mushutofu

Thanks for your input...I just purchaed my FX35 Diamond Graphite...I love this Car!!!

Salsa
Car: Dance

I think it also depends on which colors you want in the interior. Some interiors will clash with some exteriors. One of the interior choices was a grey that didn't go with the grey headliner. I think the dash looks like a cheap plastic when it's a light or medium grey. It looks great in black.

mushutofu

Thanks for all your input...

I got the diamond graphite with black leather interior and 20" gun metal color rims.

Salsa
Car: Dance

That's a nice combination. I think that black interior would look great with the light color wood trim. The light color wood really pops out against black interiors. Have you thought about adding wood trim?

mushutofu

naw...i'm looking into changing the headlights bulbs...make the amber hyper white, fog lights hyper white, and that parking light hyper white

Onizuka
Car: 91 coupe w/s13 SR20DET 89 hatch w/s14 SR20DE

Any chance of you putting up pictures? I havent seen a diamond graphite FX yet :)

mushutofu

weather in frisco has been a little crappy...will post pics soon

Return to “Murano Forum”