Buying an Awd G35x

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
Loui
Car: ???

I’m pretty new to owning cars being that I’m still in my first car but sometime in the near future (hopefully sometime next year) and a g35 is looking like a really good candidate. Specifically the awd g35x would be pretty sweet as I live in a place with pretty snowy winters. I’ve been trying to do my own research about common issues and things I need to look out for owning an Infiniti. I’m aware the the awd only comes in automatic but I’m not skilled enough to do a transmission swap. I would like to get a new exhaust on the car though, but I can’t find any exhaust that seem halfway reputable that aren’t ridiculously expensive. If you guys know any good websites or brands to choose from for the g35x it’d be a great help. If there is any other small projects that make the car more fun that you guys know I’d greatly appreciate it. I in no means making this i projects car I just want a daily driver that’s really fun and can get me through winter.
Last edited by Loui on Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

jethbon
Car: 2014 Nissan Pathfinder

So, did you buy it? Be sure to check the car history/maintenance records when buying a used car.

macgiver

Ya don't put the horse before the car . Go get a car - the car , then in my opinion , especially since you say & know how expensive the stuff your talking costs , wait , maintain ,learn / enjoy that new car for like 3+ months before you plop a SH!#%$TT - TON of money on something that could'a had hidden problems .
Ya know ........ Like " VERIFY IT'S EXISTANCE " in this Universe first .
Cause someone may tell you such & such mod / upgrade , a very very expensive one , whereas after getting to KNOW the car , some expensive things will not be warranted and the lesser priced way-to-go is the way-to-go .

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”