Buying accessories before car arrives, need help.

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
Chris Krikorian

My 2004 coupe should be here in about a month and I'm collecting (purchasing) accessories for it already, hehe. i have a question about one of them. I have a Mercedes right now so it has sidemarker lights (actually it's on the mirror), I love this feature because people in your blind spot can see you signaling. Now, are there sideview mirrors or even turn signal indicators that can be mounted on the car and look stock? Or do the lenses on the side of the front bumper take care of that problem?TIA!Other accessories:-Aluminum pedals-H.I.D. foglights-ML 430 horns (I can't part with these) They are awesome! It's such a LOUD and arrogant horn that will get anyones attention, ha! ;) -Car cover-Chrome license plate frame (present from the dealer)

And a few more that I can't remember

-Chris

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

This sounds like a LOT of fun.

Fred..:)

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

This sounds like a question for Joe:Parts manager athttp://www.infinitipartsusa.com/Default2.asp

Ask specifically for him and <be sure> to mention u r a NICO member.For some extra personal attention ( he is a long time member here) and some <real > discountsBe sure to <call> not email.

Fred...:)

Super Dave

I have been fighting the desire to purchase accessories for mine.....it should be here in a month too. Be strong with me.......must resist temptation.........must have sport pedals.......no no no.......must hold off. (I already have an engineering alumni license plate frame for the car and a cool super dave license plate for the month that I have to wait for the real one to come in. It looks like the emblem to the left and has a blue background)

Super Dave

u know that mitsubishi $100 test drive challenge?????......well you only have till the end of the month to rip them off. I'm waiting till Aug. 30, then I'm gonna go drive one. From that point, I have 21 days for the G to arive so I can tchnically purchase it. I'm always up for a free hundred bucks.

The G35 Spot

I already got my $100 from Mitsubishi. I went in and said 'Hi, I am gonna buy a G35 coupe, but I want the $100" So they had me test drive an Eclipse around the block and signed the paper, then I took that to the Infiniti dealer and they signed it. I sent that and a copy of the sales receipt to Mitsubishi and got my $100 last week. The whole thing took about 5 weeks. Make sure you test drive the Eclipse, since that is the closest to the coupe or a galant V6 if you are getting the sedan. If you test drive an SUV and then buy a coupe or the sedan, they may catch you on the "comparable vehicle" clause. You have to purchase a car that is similar to the one you test drove. The Lancer EVO is not part of the promotion.........sorry.

Richatchase
Car: People's pursuit of making money.

I bought the car cover for mine before the car came in but I saved money by not getting the Infiniti cover. I actually paid about the same but got a better weight/sun exposure for about the same cost. Fits like a glove and well worth the money.

Super Dave

what brand/model, and how soft is the surface that touches the paint?

Richatchase
Car: People's pursuit of making money.

I bought a Weathershield custom car cover from autoanything.com after looking all over the place and comparing prices. It has a soft underbody and a good weight to it. I was more concerned about the sun but its always a pain to take off a wet car cover and this one has a great water barrier. About $225.00 and well worth the money.

Super Dave

well, by the time i read the post, i had already ordered my cover. since i hate using car covers, i will only be using it on very rare occations and only to prevent scratches and dings. from what i found, the evolution material covercraft car cover is one of the best for protecting the car from this type of dammage. i never cover my car without washing it first. i just need this cover so i can put the car on a flat bed trailer behind a moving truck as i move down to san diego this month.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”