Buying a 350z???

The Nissan 300ZX (Z32) general community discussion forum
Nebraska240sx

I am looking at buying a 350z track edition, and i was wanting opinions. They want 33,988 for it, it's gorange with graphite interior. went for a test drive, and I love it but, I just want to hear some owners opinions about it, good and the Bad, I need to know.

PlatinumWRX
Car: Cars, Motorcycles, Computers

I'm selling my Enthuthiast Edition. I love the car but it's really impractical. No backseat, it's heavy, and it loves to snap the rear out on a regular basis. It's hands-down the best handling car I've ever owned, until it rains, and then my WRX kicks the crap out of it.

-Jim

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2024 Honda HR-V
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

I'm looking at 350Z's too. I think I'm leaning toward a Touring instead of Track. The track only comes with cloth seats. Heated leather is in the Touring. The Track has lighter weight alloy wheels, (easier to bend from a pothole impact), and the ground effects may not give me enough clearance to get into my driveway. WRX's are nice, no doubt, and AWD is more predictable for handling in the wet and it's a 4 seater. The 350's rear will slide more easily as it's RWD with performance tires, so you won't have as much notice when the tires finally lose their grip. But given a choice between a WRX and a Z, Z wins for me.

nlzmo400r
Car: cars

to me its no contest, i feel kinda sad that ur selling (well, sold) ur new Z, sure its impractical, but whatd u expect ya know, im guessing u have a family or something, hell i know i wouldnt mind hte impracticalness at all, i have a HUGE interior in my altima, and still dont like riding with more than one passenger, im eventually gonna get a Z, but like mentioned above, they heaviness turns me off somewhat, they just seem like they should be so much faster ya know?

Return to “300ZX (Z32) General”