buyers remorse?

The web's first forum dedicated to the Nissan Juke and the Nissan Qazana.
suprtong

hi everyone im new here and i went and test drove a juke sv awd automatic today and i must say its pretty damn sweet and it sure gets the looks from people..the dealer offered it to me for invoice of 22083.. which he also should me that they still make money from the dealer holdback b ut im still undecided... but anyways has anybody regretted buying there juke? and if so for what reasons.. thanks..

migs7585
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 2.5s Super Black

Not AT ALL! This vehicle is fun to drive and is very enjoyable. I finally really pushed her the other day and I was amazed by its performance. It eats curbs at decent speeds without any drag from the back end. Also was hit with 18 inches of snow last week, wait what snow. Very good in the snow but will say needs some better rubber. I have a 10 month old son and we fit everything we need in this little thing. Folding the seat down or having it up with a passenger. The Juke is very enjoyable, oh and the looks on the road.....THEIR GREAT!

GRey1
Car: 2015 Gun Metallic SL AWD w/Tech
2011 Chrome Nissan Juke SV CVT-AWD

I've had mine for almost 4k miles now and no remorse yet. This thing is a kick to drive.

PlatinumGraphite
Car: 2011 Rogue SV

I have slight buyers remorse. I got the Rogue and not the Juke I test drove. :gapteeth: I love the Rogue, but the Juke literally made me say "WOW" several times during the test drive. And a few "weeeees." But in the end, I decided I needed a little more interior space. I don't understand why some people call this car ugly. It's different, but not ugly. I loved the Juke!

pfager
Car: 2011 Nissan Juke

Be careful. Mine has over 4,300 miles on it. 60%+ highway miles and it's averaged 21.4MPG, nowhere near the 25-30 EPA rating.

GRey1
Car: 2015 Gun Metallic SL AWD w/Tech
2011 Chrome Nissan Juke SV CVT-AWD

To counter pfager, I have over 6k with a 60/40 highway split and averaged about 23mpg this winter. Another member too_lazy is averaging about 26mpg after initially getting rough mileage. His numbers are based on mileage and gallons of gas purchased. There appears to be a very wide difference in experience that no one has tied down to any one specific cause. Pfager is not the only person that has gotten less than advertised mileage. There has to be a reason for this, but as of yet no one has been able to pinpoint the culprit.

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

85% of the time, I have no remorse. It is a fun little car and the mileage is awesome.

15% of the time I want to go fast and at that point I have some SERIOUS remorse.

That is the time I remind myself that 8 -16 MPG sucks.

Return to “Juke Forum | Qazana Forum”