Butterfly valves. Ka24de

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
lebgangstah
Car: 1992 240sx s13

will i finally got my car to run after ... figureing out all the bull s***.. then broke my injectors and my.... intake manifold due to the fuel rail not sitting right went picked one upp and now im stuck 0_o i guess the emission was removed on this one and on my car it isnt and i really dont wanna remove mine gotta go inspect it BUT... my butterfly valves are removed and arent there so i jsut have the valves off dose that effect anything cuz.. now im getting NO FUEL!!! none of my injectors are fireing i poured gas in ym spart plug whole BAM fired and turned off do to lack of fuel ... ? 0_o how can i test my injectors i really dont wanna unbolt the fuel rail.. bent the last one and it wasnt pretty also took my injectors off broke em aswell ..k 0_o but i am gonna take off the upper intake manifold tom.

neverlift

engrish?

lebgangstah
Car: 1992 240sx s13

got my car to run , nvmm just haveing an idle problem its idleing at 500 rpm revs up down engine seems like it wants to die after a while and just found out my alternator has no ground... soo if anyone can show me were i put the ground on it that would be great also getting it tuned .. hopefully that will help , and got 2 wires that have been just laying there will post pics asap..

walperstyle
Car: s13 crap

lebgangstah wrote:will i finally got my car to run after ... figureing out all the bull s***.. then broke my injectors and my.... intake manifold due to the fuel rail not sitting right went picked one upp and now im stuck 0_o i guess the emission was removed on this one and on my car it isnt and i really dont wanna remove mine gotta go inspect it BUT... my butterfly valves are removed and arent there so i jsut have the valves off dose that effect anything cuz.. now im getting NO FUEL!!! none of my injectors are fireing i poured gas in ym spart plug whole BAM fired and turned off do to lack of fuel ... ? 0_o how can i test my injectors i really dont wanna unbolt the fuel rail.. bent the last one and it wasnt pretty also took my injectors off broke em aswell ..k 0_o but i am gonna take off the upper intake manifold tom.
...I have no idea what you said here. I know for a fact we have spell-check built into iphones and modern computers.

If you removed the butterflies, do you still have a huge gaping hole at the back where the plunger was? aka, the thingy that controlled the butterflies? Are you positive this is a s13 intake and not a s14?

www.240sxtechdvds.org is for you man. A FSM would help too.

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”