But why RA damper, why?

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
Opposite_Lock
Car: Motec Systems Exhausts, S15 headlights on a Civic, lighted windshield wiper squirters, oh and leaf s

You guys at 240sx . org are cool so I thought i'd write a poem and share it with you guys.

But why RA damper, why?

You cost me 1800 of my hard earned burger flipping money,but... the turns are fast.

Ra damper , you lower my car to a street scraping level, and for what, huh, so the class of '97, with their smooth comfortable family sedans can light their dry, cuban rolled cigars with the sparks of my scraping trust power extreme 2

They mock me Ra damper, with their, snobby british accents " ha ha, Jolly good ol'chap, bloody good show me lad" "leave me alone and go buy a lighter" i tell them but, is that good enough.. good

And my girlfriend.... wait... what girlfriend, the one that flew out my factory sunroof, after hitting your accomplice, the almighty pothole

Tein says your streetable but, are you... are you really?

and again i ask 'But why RA Damper, why?

Tell me what you guys thought because I thinking of sending this to chicken soup or sumthin

Opposite_Lock
Car: Motec Systems Exhausts, S15 headlights on a Civic, lighted windshield wiper squirters, oh and leaf s

just kidding heres my real question. The Ra damper is the same as the Re damper only that the re damper is fully height adjustable ( meaning the height can be changed without affecting the load on the springs ). Thing is the re damper is not streetable. If the re damper is the same as the ra damper only thats its fully height adjustable what gives it a circuit racing only reccomendation. The point of this is that it's making me a little skeptical on whether or not the RA damper is actually streetable or not. Oh sorry for the term streetable , im only using it for lack of a better word

RA Damperhttp://www.tein.com/radamp.html

RE circuit master damper http://www.tein.com/redamp.html

Opposite_Lock

Sorry for posting this question i should of searched first, flame me if you want if anything i deserve it, again i apologize for posting i found the answer to my question when i searched. hope you guys appreciate the poem lol j/k the moderaters can lock this thread if they want.

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”