Bushings??

1972-1979 Datsun 620 forums. All 620-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
AustinTX
Car: 73 Datsun 620

I'm looking for a master bushing kit for my 1973 Datsun 620, does anyone know where to find one? What do you do if you can't find replacement bushings?

I'm new to the forum. If I missed this question elsewhere in a thread please let me know.

Thanks

PEZi
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX Mitsubishi Racing Edition

i'm not too sure there is anyone specifically that makes a master bushing kit... but there are a few places online that you can find some here and there bushings but maybe not all together

if all else fails, try the dealership

i haven't checked for your year, but i do know that energy suspension makes a lot of bushing kits for datsuns, but i'm not too sure about all the years of which they do... they make one for mine, but its a decent bit newer than yours.... and they make a lot for the cars, but i'm not too sure about the trucks

AustinTX

Do you know where (if at all) there is a list of bushings that might work from other Datsun models?

I have seen a lot of 510 bushings and though some might fit, but I'm hesitate to go buying bushings in the hope that they work.

Does anyone know if you can make your own bushings? If so, how?

Chris

PEZi

you can make your own solid bushings.... but that's more of a performance thing and isn't all the comfortable... i can try and se if there's a write up anywhere on how to do it

i know some 510 bushings work... but i'm not sure all of them do... the ones i'd be most concerned about would be the control arm bushings

AustinTX

If you find anything let me know, thanks.

I am going to start buying and replacing every bushing I can buy. After that, I will see what is left over and try to find substitutes. I just need to narrow down what I am looking for I think.

Once I figure this all out I will make a list to help others.

PEZi

good stuff man!

i'll see what i can dig up

Return to “Datsun 620”