Bug Deflector

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Fred 44
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SV

I am only here because my Rogue is a daily driver, not so sexy and I don't do anything special with by comparison with my SLK55 AMG.
I recently broke the bug deflector and was amazed to be told by the local stealer that there was no replacement part available for a 2014 Rogue SV.
If you have an OEM installed bug deflector Nissan Part 14-3370 made in Canada there is a direct replacement part available from https://icpautoparts.com/
This part is an exact copy of the OEM part except the instead of holes for the pins there are slots and the pins supplied cover the slots once in place. It mounted directly to the mounting plates of the OEM which makes me think this after market manufacturer was the OEM supplier as this part is Canadian made as well. It fits 2014-2017 models.
Cost CDN $$ delivered was $136.

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

The 14-3370 isn't a Nissan part number (all Nissan p/n's are formatted xxxxx-xxxxx) and there's no bug deflector listed as a factory accessory for '14 Rogues. The reason the dealership didn't find a factory part is because there isn't one. If the deflector was passed off to you as OE, it was a misrepresentation.

Return to “Rogue Forum”