Bubble on lip of rim

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
Exotic G35
Car: 03 Grey G35 6MT
Less then 5,000 miles on it :D

Hello fellas! I'm new and have a set of 20" stagged Ibiza gfg wheels that have one big bubble on the left rear rim. Is there anyway to fix it before it eventually peels or is there no help at all for me in this situation. I bought the car last week and the wheels where so grummy and hard to clean that I'm suprised there are no rust spots or peeling on all the wheels. I will have pics later today to introduce myself and my baby :)

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

If the chrome or outer layer of paint has separated from the metal you are kinda screwed. You could pop a hole in it and inject some glue to try and get it back down but I dunno how that will work out. If it's chrome then I would assume you are going to have issues with the chrome on the other rims at some point in the future.

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”