Brown/sand Interior Idea (yay or nay)

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
Chidleyyy
Car: Nissan240sx

Just trying some colors out.. Brown is a tough one to match... what do you think

steve_o1989
Car: '90 240sx coupe

In my honest opinion it doesnt look very good. I am unfortunate enough to be bleased with a brown interior aswell. I think that it looks better stock. I for one am in the process of switching over to a black interior, im just not a fan of the brown.

Chidleyyy

having a brown interior is a tough life... people just don't understand... not one person has had positive feedback about it..the only person who likes it is my girlfriend.. at first i didnt' like it.. maybe i forced myself into liking it.. it's just hard to color coordinate with the brown ... I was really just having fun... the seat covers were really cheap.. i have spare dash covers , ash tray's, wheel covers and such and i can just sand down and repaint the ones on it.. so i'm gonna probably keep it like this for a couple more weeks then try some other colors.. napa auto parts had a big selection of interior sprays..thx for checkin it out

S13Teddy
Car: R32 Skyline, S13

I love brown interiors, but only on white cars.

You have done exactly what I would do if I had a brown interior, except your paint is too bright and too light.

It would look awesome if it was less bright

Chidleyyy

well that pic was taken literally less than an hour after paint so it might not be so bright now. If anyone has any pics of there custom brown interiors please show me. give me some inspiration.

Camry
Car: 96' Camry. 92' 240sx. 03' Evo

Not feeling the brown interior. Actually I dont like brown interiors at all. It's your car dude so whatever floats your boat.

S13Teddy
Car: R32 Skyline, S13

Do you have pics of it now? I'm curious to see what it looks like...

Return to “Interiors”