Broken seat halp!!!

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
PBfrEAk
Car: '00 Frontier (Newb) '92 Maxima (Daily), '93 Max (Donor), '91 Max (Project) '77 F-150 (Funmobile)

Alright knowledgeable crew of the interiors section of the NICO, I am in need of your assistance. I'm not to familiar with interior in general...so your help will be appricated!!!

Here goes...I've got a 1992 Maxima GXE and a 93 parts car.

My driver side seat broke. (ie doesn't stay up.)

Now my interior is black...my parts car is grey. So color doesn't match...PLUS my car has power seats and the parts car has manual.

I assume that the gears in the seat are stripped. Is there any way I can take my parts car seat apart and take out the mechanism and replace mine with it or are they different since one is power and one is not?

Thanks guys!!!

PBfrEAk
Car: '00 Frontier (Newb) '92 Maxima (Daily), '93 Max (Donor), '91 Max (Project) '77 F-150 (Funmobile)

Well, thanks for the help.

I tore out my seat.

Turns out there is a bracket in there that snapped...for now I replaced it with the manual grey seat from my parts car.

Is there anyway to tear the seat apart and fix/save it or am I pretty much screwed?

Come one someone on NICO has to have some insight on this????

Return to “Interiors”