Brochure collectors?

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
spinout180

I am nearing completion of a Toyota archive where I have obtained and scanned every single US-market Toyota, Lexus and Scion brochure that I have ever seen. That's over 1000 brochures scanned at 300dpi.

www.toyotareference.com

I'm starting a project where I am going to do the same thing for Nissan, but I need the help of collectors to make it happen. I bought an oversize scanner just for the big brochures and if you would like high-res scans of your large brochures I can do that. I will provide a CD with the high-res images when I return your brochures and I can provide plenty of references from Toyota collectors who loaned me brochures and received them back in perfect condition. (Borrowed hundreds of brochures from dozens of collectors and never damaged a single one)

Here is a list of the brochures that I am currently seeking:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key ... Tk81PRPmDA

Just beginning this project (and Honda, too) so I don't have much yet, but when I run out of loanable material I will begin buying and selling brochures on eBay just to scan them. It gets expensive, though!

Thanks guys!

Darren

spinout180

OK guys, I'm resurrecting this FIVE YEAR OLD TOPIC! Wow... time flies.

I've been slowly working toward my goal of getting EVERY SINGLE US-MARKET NISSAN BROCHURE up in my archive to share with everyone. I'm now at 200 Nissan brochures scanned and viewable, with another 231 sitting here on my shelf waiting to be scanned. I am seeking another 231 brochures that I can include to finish the archive completely. I need your help!

Check my master list and see if you have a brochure that needs to be included (warning, image intensive!):
http://importarchive.com/brochure/nissan

I have almost every Datsun brochure up there for your pleasure, too. In fact, I have 2205 US-Market Japanese-brand brochures scanned, for a total of 42,495 pages up. Whew!!

Return to “General Chat”