BRINGING MY NEW/USED M35 BACK TO LIFE

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Larz
Car: 2019 Q70-L RWD

FINALLY! The reanimation of the white whale is 90% completed. I have some before / after comparisons. I must say I now have a great appreciation for the hard, brutal efforts it takes to do this sort of work on a daily basis. I'm huge fan of Jim White back i the UK who owns White Details. He taught me many many things from technique to tooth-pickery, lol. Still a few minor things need doing: window tints, carpet and headliner shampoo and the like. The biggest parts are now done.
BEFORE: 2009 Infiniti M35 112,000 miles. Confirmed maintenance vis dealership with receipts.
Appearance: In a word: Dodgy Substantial deerp film of surface dirt from lack of cleaning. After foam bath and two hand washes, film was dissolved and paint was in dire need of correction to remove swirls, clouds, scratches, dull, hazy finish.

AFTER: 5 days - 5 stage paint correction 3 step wash / dry, tar& iron removal, claybar, polish, refine, seal. clean and treat door jams, underside of hood, trunk, and exhaust. engine clean and dress, leather rejuvenate and dress. window strip, polish, dress.
paint correction complete - old wheels and tires

vabrova
Car: 2008 Infiniti M35x
2001 Infiniti I30t

Amazing work! I have a feeling that you'll be turning your head to gaze on it every time you walk away from this ride.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”