Bring some life to the detail forum?

From wax to washes, the Detailing Forum should be used for questions and ideas concerning exterior and interior cleaning and appearance
Nick240sx
Car: 2009 Ford Fusion SE Sport

Hey guys, just wondering if I should post some more of my detail threads for you to enjoy? Don't know if I'd be breaching any boundaries or if there is enough interest in general. I just love to share my work and want to see if I should do so here.

Any comments are appreciated! Would love to give this subforum a little boost

Looneybomber
Car: 02 explorer sprt (grn)
10 G37S (white)

If you do good work, then be proud of it and show it off. Hell, gays are, they even have big parades letting everyone know how proud they are of it. So with that said, post up some pictures, even some of the oopsie's like the forehead sweat drops getting on the paint while waxing...or am I the only person that that's happend to?

Nick240sx
Car: 2009 Ford Fusion SE Sport

hahhaa touche' In that case, I'll throw a few threads up to get some activity going in here

Looneybomber
Car: 02 explorer sprt (grn)
10 G37S (white)

Good. They do it all the time in the s2k wax and wash forum. There's a few pro detailers on there with a new car detail thread every few days. There's more non-s2000 cars posted in there than s2000's.

That 350z post I made here, is from one of the guys in that s2k forum.

Return to “Detailing Forum”