Brand new QX-56 - Soaking Wet Inside!

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
BirdOPrey5

So I reached down this morning to move some "good luck change" that my friends had thrown on the floor the other day and I touch the front passenger floor mat and it's soaking wet- I mean SOAKING... I pull it out and put it to the side and the carpet below it is even worse, like a pool of water... I use my hand and wherever I push down is full of water, I pushed out what had to be half a gallon of water with my hands this morning and it's still wet. I have no clue where it came from, I looked at the mat I pulled out a few mintues later and there was a huge puddle under it and it's still leaking... It's like someone would have had to empty a gallon of water right into the carpet. It's not wet by the drivers side or in the back, thankfully... I see no leaks from the sun roof or windows...

It rained heavily on Saturday but I drove both Saturday and Sunday and while there were passengers no one noticed any water.

It doesn't smell moldy, so it seems like fresh water- I'm wondering if it could be A/C condensation?

I'm taking it to service this evening, it's 10 days old and I'll be damnded if I'm going to have a mildew smell in a brand new $60K

Thamixedkid6
Car: 2006 Nissan Armada

I feel bad for you man the same thing happend to me but it was just a/c condensation so that might me it with urs

CNEELY
Car: NISSAN ARMADA

In my Armada they found one gallon of water in the rear seat panel. Thankfully it wasn't in the car but the dealership had no idea where it came from. AC condensation maybe!!!

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”