Brand new Q50 RS400 for $1300...!!!!!!

In 2014, the G37 Sedan became Infiniti Q50. G37 Coupe and Convertible became Infiniti Q60 under Infiniti's new naming structure - Here's the place to discuss the Q50 and Q60!
rmyAddison
Car: 2016 Q50 Red Sport

OK, that's misleading, but that's how I feel driving..................

At least in the South the RWD Q50 Red Sports get Dunlop Sport Maxx summer run flats, worst tires in the world, never heard a good word about them, and they're stupid expensive !!

I promised myself I would get some wear/value out of them but after 5000 miles I had enough. I've had Michelin Super Sort summer tires of a few cars but wanted all season for the occasional cold spell/sleet/ light snow my area gets, and went with Pilot Sport A/S 3 plus. I went from 245/40/19 to 255/40/19 on the front, and 265/35/19 to 285/35/19 on the rear, stock gunmetal wheels which I really like.

My car doesn't come with a spare kit, so I bought an industrial fixaflat and I have towing insurance, I'll take my chances.

The difference is night and day, more that I expected, ride comfort went way up (the Dunlops are hard as bricks), and handling is what you expect from ultra high performance A/S tires. The Dunlops chirped, skipped and wouldn't bite even with moderate acceleration, the Sports bite hard with no fuss, cornering grip has improved tremendously.

I really like the Red Sports, the engine is a beast, with Infiniti's Motorsport exhaust or an aftermarket exhaust, and good ultra high performance tires, the Q50/Q60 Red Sports turn into very capable sport/lux cars. I have fallen in love for a second time................... :biggrin:

Return to “Infiniti Q50 / Q60 Forum”