BRAND NEW M35 SIRIUS HELP

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
tmunny
Car: M35 Sport / Tech / Aero / Black on Stone

I JUST picked up my M35 Sport with Tech package.

I can NOT find the number from the Sirius channel that i need to call and setup my account. Not even the people at Sirius could give me accurate instrucitions.

Can someone help? I've got a road trip tomorrow andwant to set it up now!

Thanks@

superjv1080
Car: M45 + FX35

Maybe this is too late but......I had a couple Sirius presets already on the car. Go to one of those presets, click the Status button and then use the manual tune knob to go counter clock-wise until you come to channel 1-Hits. The next turn of the knob should show you your Sirius ID number.

Bugaboo
Car: J30

Use the radio button which is left of the center dial, middle white button. This will get you from fm to am to sat radio. once on sat radio use the tuner dial,((the manual knob oppiste the manual volume knob) to get the radio i.d number. give this to sirus and they can have all the chanels down loaded with in 24 hours.

tkeskic
Car: 2006 M35x Premium with "Aero Package" + 2010 QX56 AWD 7 Seat/Premium + 2007 MB ML320cdi

Channel ZERO is the ID#, it should also be on your invoice from whom you purchased it, or on the box it came in;

tk

Bugaboo
Car: J30

When you have the tech package its come from the factory. The dealership can choose xm or sirus when ordering the car.

tmunny
Car: M35 Sport / Tech / Aero / Black on Stone

Thanks everyone. I was stupid enough not to know to use the "Tune" button to scroll to channel 0 which gave me my number.

Sometimes I have to remember the car is not smarter than me.

BTW, LOVE the friggin car! LOVE IT.

The Tech package is unbeatable. Was 4 minutes away from buying an E350. So glad I drove the M35 first.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

tmunny wrote:Thanks everyone. I was stupid enough not to know to use the "Tune" button to scroll to channel 0 which gave me my number.

Sometimes I have to remember the car is not smarter than me.

BTW, LOVE the friggin car! LOVE IT.

The Tech package is unbeatable. Was 4 minutes away from buying an E350. So glad I drove the M35 first.
Welcome to NICO!

When you get a chance, please post pictures! And post in our poll thread on the car you have.

Thanks!

Z

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”