Brand new and wanting more

Member area: Post up your ride and the modifications to date
Putu2Bed0192
Car: infiniti g37x coupe

Hello everyone my name is lennie and i just recently purchased a 2012 g37 coupe and i love it its a beautiful car it drives awesome but i want more. my father was super big into modding cars but i never really got into it so my knowledge is limited at best. With his recent passing i am looking to get into modding cars and maybe take over his "legacy" so to speak if anyone would like to reach out and help me with just start up mods and anything to help me get off the ground from top part brands to install time and any other sites i should know about to help will be appreciated also i am new to forums all together i apologize in advance if this is in the wrong area.... thanks in advanced
Sincerely
An Enthusiastic neewbie

Seas05g35
Car: 2005 infiniti g35

Hey man, nice to have you! I guess first I'd say it depends on what you wanna do and how far you wanna take it. The three basic "firsts" are "IHE", or intake, headers and exhaust. A good intake doesn't have to be expensive, as a matter of fact, as long as you have a supporting maf sensor and connecter, which is what lets the engine register air basically, you can go to your local Walmart or auto zone. K&N, spectre, even Fram makes a high Flow intake.
As for the exhaust and headers, I'd say stillen is one of the best places to visit. And they wouldn't sell any junky parts either. Most people get a 3" tube, but do some research before you go untighten some bolts. That g is a very powerful,but very sensitive beast.

Return to “G35 and G37 Modification database”