Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z technical discussion forum: Maintenance, performance, installations, modifications, how-to's and troubleshooting.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun May 31, 2020 2:01 pm
- Car: 2020 Nissan 370Z
Been looking to buy an exhaust for my car but not sure what’s the best kind and where I can get one any advice would be really helpful also been to get it tuned once I get parts on it any idk of software and what chips would be good with this car
- Posts: 14713
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:23 pm
- Car: 71 240ZT, 87 300ZXN/A-T, 06 350Z GT, Tundra TRD RW
- Location: Louisville, KY
If you like having a warranty skip the ecu mods for now. when you do, have it tuned on a dyno, it's worth the extra cost.
- Posts: 70834
- Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2002 2:04 am
- Car: 72 240Z RB25, 63 Bluebird RHD, 63 NL320, 67 WRL411, 67 SPL311, 68 510 SR, 77 620 SR20, 92 SE-R, 97 D21, 98 S14, 11 LS460L, 12 Titan 4x4, 20 MX5 Club.
- Location: Surprise, Arizona
There's no "chip." ECU tuning on a Nissan requires specialized software, typically a standalone ECU, and a proficient dyno tuner.
Add the exhaust, your factory ECU will automatically adjust to the very minor increase in flow from an aftermarket catback.
Return to “350z / 370z Technical”