Brake Recommendation for M35h

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
belleth
Car: 2012 M35H

Hi everyone,

Rear pads are slowly going and will want to do front and rear rotors/pads in the next 5k miles.

Now the dilemma....

1) do I just stick OEM or go aftermarket.
2) if aftermarket is the choice, what route should i go?

I'm looking for a "better then OEM" recommendations.

My Infiniti advisor was against going aftermarket, but one of the techs that worked on my car recommended EBC. Looking at all of their kits and some other reviews, I think I would want to stay away from the green pads. I'm tempted to consider the below two kits:
plain rotor and red pads
or
plain rotor and ultimax2 pads

Can you guys chime in if EBC is recommended? or any other combos that you think are worth a look even outside of EBC.

PS do posts get deleted? i know I haven't logged in a while, but couldn't find my old posts...

EdBwoy

belleth wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:13 am
PS do posts get deleted? i know I haven't logged in a while, but couldn't find my old posts...
Posts do not get deleted. However, I have noticed that recent posts (going to one year back) cannot seem to be "discoverable" by searching.
We'll look into it.

Welcome back.

belleth
Car: 2012 M35H

EdBwoy wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:40 am
belleth wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:13 am
Posts do not get deleted. However, I have noticed that recent posts (going to one year back) cannot seem to be "discoverable" by searching.
We'll look into it.

Welcome back.
Thanks for looking into it, almost made me think I was crazy :)

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”