Bra For EX35

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
majorloser
Car: Infiniti EX35 AWD Journey

Does anybody know where I can get a front bra for the EX35?The love bugs get bad here in Florida

Exceptional Woman
Car: Infiniti EX AWD

Congrats on your new baby! I have heard others talk about the clear bra. Is this what you are looking for? I've heard Infiniti dealers can actually do it for you. Not sure how the price is compared to others. I've also heard of tint installers doing this. I have been thinking about one myself, but don't like the idea of a slight line showing (which is more noticeable when the car is dirty). Everytime I get on the highway and am anywhere near a truck, I reconsider! I'm so paranoid about chips on that beautiful hood. My Honda is a disaster from that, and this paint is too pretty to start getting all messed up!

If you are talking about the regular bra, I know there are a ton of Infiniti accessories stores online, but it is taking a little while to stock up on items since it is a new item.

majorloser

Yeah, I want the old fashion style of bra. I've sent e-mails to a couple of companies to see if they have one coming out soon. But I'd really like to get something from Infiniti.

EXceptional
Car: 2008 Aspen Pearl EX35 Freakin Loaded!

I let my Wife wear the Bra's in the Family.

Our EX35 has the 3M Clear Film.

On Apsen Pearl White, you can't even see that it's on there.

npeckio
Car: ex35

hi, i have heard that the car bra's do damage to the paint. I had one in the 80's and it did damage the paint. maybe paint jobs or the bra's are better now. i use an acrylic sealer wax and layers of Klasse paint gloss on top cause the 3m stuff is expensive. just some thoughts.regards, nick

majorloser

npeckio wrote:hi, i have heard that the car bra's do damage to the paint. I had one in the 80's and it did damage the paint. maybe paint jobs or the bra's are better now. i use an acrylic sealer wax and layers of Klasse paint gloss on top cause the 3m stuff is expensive. just some thoughts.regards, nick
Yes, some of the older ones could damage paint. But you're not supposed to leave them on. It also helps to put a heavy coat of wax under the bra when you use it. I just wanted something to protect the front from love bugs on long trips. During the summer time in Florida the love bugs will destroy a paint job faster than anything.

I've been curious about the 3M stuff. I guess I can go to a local dealer and check out a couple installations. Our car is garage kept, so I don't have to worry about fading as much.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”