Bought my FX35 today!!!

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
jb88061

Hello everyone...Just wanted to tell you all that I'm the proud owner of a brand new FX 35 with Sport and Touring packages. Color is Beryllium - way cool!!!

I'll post pics in the next couple of days...

Omahafx
Car: any outdoor activities, cars, reading

Congrats! I have had mine for a couple of weeks......it is truly awesome. If you want ideas for upgrades, etc. give me a reply, I have seached everything!

Enjoy.

NISTECH

:ylsuper SWEET

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Can't wait for those pics!!!We can host 'em for you in members rides, link is in my sig

Fred...:thumbup

AfterFX

Sweet....hope to be joining you soon!

Salsa
Car: Dance

Omahafx wrote:Congrats! I have had mine for a couple of weeks......it is truly awesome. If you want ideas for upgrades, etc. give me a reply, I have seached everything!

Enjoy.

Great. So, what have you found? Are there any upgrades you especially reccomend?

jimsbmw
Car: 2003 E240 Avangarde with AMG wheels 2006 M35 will all mods!!!

Well I did see on ebay a company in the east cost makes an exhaust and intake for the FX35/FX45 Paddock Performance. If anyone has tried or have installed it please let me know how it goes. The service department in Taiwan is recommending me change my exhaust from the 35 to 45, they say it will improve but not sure how that will go. They said a few people have tried it.

esemes

jimsbmw wrote:Well I did see on ebay a company in the east cost makes an exhaust and intake for the FX35/FX45 Paddock Performance. If anyone has tried or have installed it please let me know how it goes. The service department in Taiwan is recommending me change my exhaust from the 35 to 45, they say it will improve but not sure how that will go. They said a few people have tried it.

i have the 45 and have installed the CAI and the exhaust system from paddock....

i have chronicled the setup, and results (with pics) if you are interested...

good results indeed

esemes

Return to “Murano Forum”