Bought a Murano!!!

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
FTRS14.5

Hey,I'm new to this side of the board as I am regularly in the SR and 240sx Threads, but just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be on this side of the board as well. It's a GREAT automobile and my lady loves it!!! Just wanted to say "hey" to everybody!!!

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Good deal!

Now be sure to post upsome pics in our memebrs ride section, It's a bit thin in Muranos right now!.

Fred..:)

NISTECH

definitly pics. if you start stylin the ride , large crome polished wheels look sweet on them. Seen a set on an all black one. the wheels just made it look so sweet since the door handle were cromed it kinda added accent to it. It was a very nice ride.

FTRS14.5

Oh yeah, most definately I'll post some pics up!! I already started to mod it up (kinda :) ) I just threw in some Sylvania Silverstar lights ( I didn't get the HID's :( ) and from I have experienced from them so far, they are great!!! A lot brighter then stock and are VERY white. Worth the money. I'll post some pics up as soon as it gets sunny out here in Washington. I just washed it yesterday and it rained today :mad: Thanks for posts!!!!

Return to “Murano Forum”