Bose stereo repairs???

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Oiler144
Car: Anything mechanical, racing, woodworking, travel.

I need a little help fast, if possible, for my 1990 Q45.

I've got the Bose stereo head unit and all four amplifiers in a box ready to send to: Factory Car Stereo Repair, Inc. 1978 Corporate Square Suite 102 Longwood, FL 32750 Phone: (407) 327-5033 http://www.carstereohelp.com

I've looked all over their web site, talked on the phone, followed their links to BBS, recommendations from customers and dealers,etc. Seems like a good outfit.

Has any body on these boards had any dealings with this company? I would appreciate a speedy reply if you have. I'm still a little nervous about doing any business over the web. But there is no place local I feel good about.

Thanks,Ernie

DAEDALUS
Car: 1990 Q45

I've read of a few people using them for Q45 stereo repairs, and I have not heard anything bad about them. Not a shady outfit at all, as far as I can tell. They will repair the circuit boards on each speaker amplifier for about half what the dealer would charge. But then the dealer "fix" is to give you brand new speakers for $125 a pop, though they'll tell you they're remanufactured. If you go with them, do us all a favor and post on your experience.

Oiler144
Car: Anything mechanical, racing, woodworking, travel.

Thanks for the response. I will certainly post my experience. Seems to me all good or bad shops should be recognized as such.

Thanks again, Ernie

Return to “General Chat”