Bose rear deck speakers

All things Altima Coupe.
Chooch
Car: 2012 Nissan Altima coupe 2.5

So my 2012 Altima coupe bose rear deck speakers blew and I’m looking for a replacement, I was looking at Jensen DUBS369 6x9 on crutch field but my questions are this

1.will it be a upgrade from the original Bose speakers

2.is there any better speakers for that price that are 6x9 under $60

3.if I get the Jensen will that affect the tweeters (the problem is that the left speaker is blown but not the right one so I’m thinking the tweeters are fine I’m just wondering about the left tweeter since the speaker blown)

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Welcome to NICO Club!

Any new driver is an upgrade compared to a blown driver. Jensen is kind of on the affordable end of the scale. I'd look further for a good deal on a more reputable brand, but that's just me.

Due to how sound is made, I'd consider putting in round drivers and would look to see if I could fit 6.5". 6x9s do have good surface area and make for decent mid/ low range, so being able to use factory mounting is always nice and seems worth it for your budget.

Either you have separate component tweets or they are composite and paired with the mids. I'd replace assemblies and not try to fit old tweets to new mids.

Chooch
Car: 2012 Nissan Altima coupe 2.5

Hey thank for the welcoming and does anybody know of some good speakers for the rear deck for a reasonable price and tweeters

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Is this the system you have? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bose-10-Piece-N ... 2548.l4275

Or do you have something else? I don't see anything about tweeters in the rear.

So far you've only found one blown 6x9 speaker in the rear. Is that right? If you liked the system before and if the rest of the system is still in good shape, then I suggest just replacing the blown speaker with the same thing, used even. Bose makes good stuff. I see them for sale on ebay for pretty fair prices.

The speaker I'm thinking of and looking at is a component speaker, not a co-axial, so my story changes if your system is different. Basically, you want to match up your speakers to the rest of your system for good sound and I'm not sure what system you currently have.

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”