bose radio

A forum for the legendary Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4.
pathfinder_se_black
Car: 2000 pathfinder, FG2 civic si

does anyone know why the bose radios from clarion always break? im on my 3rd one, would the bose speakers sound better with an alpine head unit with the adapter for the bose?

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

If your bose is gone bad your going to want to buy new speakers and a HU and call it a day...

Are you talking about the head unit or the actual amps??? because the head unit can be swapped for another nissan bose head unit.... If you have the in dash CD changer those are iffy, but the other ones are pretty good.

pathfinder_se_black

im thinking of just replacing the HU. i found an adapter from crutchfield that would let you hook up the aftermarket HU to the bose amplifiers.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-y...4NN03

KoukiS14
Car: 2005 G35x - Lakeshore Slate / Stone

pathfinder_se_black wrote:im thinking of just replacing the HU. i found an adapter from crutchfield that would let you hook up the aftermarket HU to the bose amplifiers.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-y...4NN03
Okay this excites me.

pathfinder_se_black

best invention ever

KoukiS14
Car: 2005 G35x - Lakeshore Slate / Stone

One thing I haven't mentioned before... I have an LE 97 240sx, with "premium" sound system. . this system includes the same head unit as the Bose, only not labeled as such. The thing crapped out on me, so I replaced it with a relatively new one from a used Altima, albeit made in the U.S. version and no tape... It is also crapping out on me.

I'm just sort of waiting for mine to die in the QX4. I'm not a huge audiophile, but I DO appreciate decent sound. The Bose does a fine job for me, and as such I don't want to buy another deck.

This may explain my happiness at the part pathfinder has posted.

pathfinder_se_black

i like the bose radio it just craps out so eventualy i might buy a double din alpine screen. iva-w200

Return to “Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum”