Bose Cd player prices???

Post all your Nissan electronics, car audio and stereo questions here!
Metroyed

I don't know if anyone's encountered this problem with their Infiniti, but i was wondering what an estimated cost would be to replace my Bose cd player. I understand it's probably gonna be pricey, but i was wondering if anyone's ever gone through this before and could help. Thanks,

Touchdown038
Car: Computers, cars, sports

First of all, are you looking for another stock one to fit, or are you gonna go aftermarket? I would seriously recommend aftermarket, because it has much better sound than a stock system and much more flexibility if you want to add a sub or other stereo equipment down the road. Installation is a breeze if you know how to strip and splice wires, or even buying a harness.

Of course, the stock one would be easier to take out and put in a new one.... but what's the fun in that :D

Metroyed

under any other cirucmstances, i agree 100% that aftermarket is better. But my car came wtih a Bose system which is really nice, and it's pre-wired into a Bose amplifier too. So i was wondering what the price is just to swap in a new headunit(which may even be more expensive than a nice aftermarket cd player). I'd rather keep my with the stuff it was made for, since the Bose unit slides right in.

Touchdown038
Car: Computers, cars, sports

Check with your dealer for a replacement price, or you could try looking on eBay for a used one.

scruf1986
Car: the car

Why would you continue to use bose. Also you can intigrate the bose stuff into your system. You can replace the head unit and keep the bose amp and speakers.

96sx

I would just browse ebay... or maybe wholesalenissanparts.com

Return to “Nissan Audio / Entertainment / Security”