Bose audio system

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z technical discussion forum: Maintenance, performance, installations, modifications, how-to's and troubleshooting.
Brad_G
Car: 03 350z Enthusiast

Lately I've been having an issue with my speakers. I have a 2003 Enthusiast model with the Bose Stereo system and over the course of the last couple of weeks both of my driver side speakers dont work for the most part. Every once in a while they kick on. Also the sub hasn't worked since I bought the car (got it just over a month ago).

To me this just sounds like a weak connection somewhere but before I start digging into it and more then likely breaking more then I fix I was hoping someone might possibly have a wiring diagram or something along those lines that they could share. Mainly so I can find a good place to start checking wires.

Any help and info is great, I'll take whatever I can get. Thanks..

BusyBadger
Car: '92 Nissan 240SX
'05 Nissan 350Z
'13 Nissan Juke

NICO Club FSM Archive

Every diagram you could ever want!

Welcome to NICO! :badger

Brad_G
Car: 03 350z Enthusiast

Thanks a lot. I'll see if any of those can help me out.

BusyBadger
Car: '92 Nissan 240SX
'05 Nissan 350Z
'13 Nissan Juke

No problem.

I've got zero idea what might be going on with your door speakers, my bet is a loose connection somewhere though. As far the sub my first inclination is that the previous owner blew it out and never bothered replacing it.

Return to “350z / 370z Technical”