Borderlands

PC, Game console and Online gaming discussion forum
Ghostdrifter88
Car: 2017 Taco

anyone play the general knoxx one yet? theres a glitch to get into the armory and you get some sweet guns and no timer.

Speedy7_7
Car: 2002 IS300 And 2008 Nissan Versa

Yea, Ive ran the armory glitch about 25 times now. You can get alot of decent weapons. once you get to level 61 I would strongly recommend beating Crawmerax, he drops some seriously good loot. If you have the right siren you can do it by yourself. just use the Orion sniper rifle and phasewalk when in danger. If you dont have a Siren, you have to team up with one. I have never seen a group beat him without a siren. The loot he drops is fantastic though, it is worth the effort, and you can continue to go into his area and beat him over and over. I have found a ton of the Legendary weapons and one Pearlescent sniper. The Bessie, %500 critical hit damage and %100 accuracy while zoomed. Mine is underpowered at 1050 damage, I hear they go all the way up to 1900.

Ghostdrifter88

me and my buddy actually beat crawmerax. im a 61 soldier he was a 60 hunter. true story. and we didnt get that good of stuff though. was dissapointed. too much of a headache.

Speedy7_7
Car: 2002 IS300 And 2008 Nissan Versa

With a Siren, it is much much easier, congrats beating him with those two characters, that had to be a headache.

Ghostdrifter88

it was actually pretty easy once we got the hang of it. since the arena is so big you can place yourselves one at each end and as he walks to one, the other shoots him. he'll turn around and start walkin to whoever shot him. then the other guy shoots him. it worked out well. took no damage the entire time.

Chaotic_Warlord
Car: Black 5 speed Swapped 1995 240sx

Got the GOTY edition of this for the 360 for Christmas. Have to say that despite the reviews and amount of love it was getting from the gaming community I honestly wasn't feeling it at all...then I started to play it today. Went with the soldier class because of the turret and b/c he's talented with assault rifles/machine guns and shotties. Was a bit hard to get the hang of the aiming and gunplay coming from months of BF:BC2, was seriously going to put it back in the case and go back to finishing up Batman Arkham Asylum or get deeper into Dante's Inferno. I'm doing this solo because frankly most of my gamer friends are addicted to COD:BO, so I was more than little annoyed with the game at first. Then I started to rank up and rank up and rank up some more. After putting in a handful of hours into the game today I'm already almost a level 13 soldier and have worked my way through the first couple of missions in Scag Gulch and have battled my way into the Arid Wasteland.

My biggest complaint thus far si that I have to keep chucking crappy weapons/armor that I could be selling and selling the weapons that I can't use because they have level prerequisites, ie I have to sell a sniper rifle in my inventory b/c I need to be a level 24 to use it, all b/c I don't have a enough room in my inventory. I do so wish they stole some of the gameplay from Fallout 3 and allowed to store stuff in a safe house or crate for later use. I haven't truly made a decision if I like it or not yet, maybe I get into it more and become addicted like i did with Fallout 3 after I got out of the vault, or maybe it will go back onto the shelf so I can go back to Dante's Inferno or Batman, that's the problem with this time of year, got to many new games (Batman, Dante's Inferno, Assassin's Creed II, and Borderlands GOTY edition) and not enough time to play them all.

Return to “Gaming”