boost controllers??

For the RWD SR20DET cars! Sponsored by Wiring Specialties.
sr20meplease
Car: cars

what kind of booat controllers would you guys recommend? i need a good one but not one that is gonna take me broke.any imput would be nice....

Daunttless

Apexi makes a nice unit, their AVC-R. : )

chrispy
Car: Rowing, wakeboarding ,being outdoors, nissans

Any of the new blitz boost controllers are nice

I H8 UR DSM

depends what your looking for. If you just want to be able to turn up your boost, i would reccomend a inexpensive boost controller, manual, like turbo xs, or joe p. If your asking this question the AVC-R will prob be too complicated and has features you dont need...and its expensive.Electronic boost controllers are nice, but not neccesary....if you want one, you can usually get a decent price on ebay

jesse

Movingviolation240
Car: Big boost and flying are 2 of the 3 things I can't turn down

NOTHING and I mean NOTHING can beat a Greddy Profec B

If you look in the old issue of SCC I think they agreed that the Profec B is about the best one you can buy, and it costs less than any of the others.

Paul

I H8 UR DSM

Um...i would have to disagree (again), but the HKS EVC PRO is one hell of a piece of electronics...and that explains the $760 price tag....(you can almost get a standalone w/ boost controller for that much, lol)

http://www.optauto.com/webstor...=1132

Not that anyone in their right mind would need to buy a controller like that...

:)

trpower7

I second the motion on the Profec B, I was running one on my Supra and it was uncannily accurate and well designed, even on my old crappy CT-26 it did the job very very well. I drove around an FD with a Apexi AVC-R, it just seemed insanely complex. But if I could do it again, a standalone with boost controller would be my route ;)

Return to “SR20DET Forum (rear-drive)”