bolt ons and stuff

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
qdude21

where can i find these items online. ive been searchin but cant find them. -headers-intake manifold-cold air intake -throttle body-cam shafts-exhaust system and downpipe

is there ane supercharger kits?

im pretty new to tuning, so give me a break.

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

qdude21 wrote:where can i find these items online. ive been searchin but cant find them. 1. headers2. ntake manifold3. cold air intake 4. throttle body5. cam shafts6. exhaust system and downpipe

7. is there ane supercharger kits?

im pretty new to tuning, so give me a break.
Welcome to the world of not having any aftermarket..

im not going to give you long drawn out answers because all the real answers lay in the previous posts right here on this board (mostly in Infiniti general and Infiniti online mechanic)... Spend some time reading those posts and youll know more.. however, ill go ahead and give the crash course

1. No aftermarket ones made, custom is the only way, will probably set you back around a grand...

2. None made custom or not... a waste IMO because the stock one is plenty good for what you need (Naturally aspirated, that is)

3. You already have a cold air intake. Cone filters are stupid, do not be fooled! The air is sucked in right behind the grille!

4. Q45 has a 90mm throttle body, the biggest of any nissan... No need to upgrade there as it easily flows over 400hp

5. Theres been rumors of some being made... but none have ever been confirmed....

6. exhaust would have to be custom as well, but not as hard as youd think.... Just get some new mufflers and weld them in, as the stock pipes are big enough for naturally aspirated purposes... The premufflers arent restrictive, and the rear thing is the only one to worry about.. Replace that with a dual in dual out dynomax or something and youll be set

7. Yes there is a supercharger but its still being developed. please contact me if your serious (and have 3 grand)... with this SC, youll be frying the rear tires with gobs of torque and probably be over 400HP on low boost (less than 8lbs)

qdude21

wait so if this supercharger is still being designed, what kind of SC would u be selling me?

FarFetched
Car: Suzuki SV1000S.

Wes don't spend a lot of time on people like this.You wont get thank you from such people. Waste of time!

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

qdude21 wrote:wait so if this supercharger is still being designed, what kind of SC would u be selling me?
im not selling you anything.... I make no money off this. its already designed but the first one has yet to be fabricated.....

qdude21

im sorry i didnt say thanks. i just got a lil confused on what u were talkin about.

thx for the info

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

qdude21 wrote:im sorry i didnt say thanks. i just got a lil confused on what u were talkin about.

thx for the info
no problem.....

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”