Bolt in radiator

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
Jrileyso6
Car: Altima
Rogue

We have a 2015 altima with 18000 miles bought new. It has been serviced a few times at a drive thru oil change shop and no one else has looked under the hood. The problem I have is the radiator started leaking we discovered a bolt had got between the radiator and condenser rubbing a hole in top area of radiator. The bolt head was worn on the side next to radiator it had been there a long time. When we took it to nissan dealer for repairs he advises it's not covered by warranty. We don't know how the bolt goT there. Anyone else experienced anything similar to this? Thanks

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

I had a similar experience, only it wasn't a bolt, it was an screwdriver. Also, it bent my hood hinge, not my radiator. I complained to the oil change guys. They offered me an apology and a 10$ off oil change coupon. The very same coupon I download and use for each oil change anyway. I bought and installed a new hood hinge.

Return to “Altima General Discussions”