Body kit question

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
Kevin89
Car: 2003 Infiniti G35

Hey everyone,
I am new here, deive an '03 G35, 3.5 L V6. I think of customizing it, that's why registered thinking that here are many cool builds I can learn from.
So, here is what I'd like to have in the end (and yes, I do know that the G35 in the pic is next-gen one).
So, here it goes - the black infiniti in the top right corner - https://www.carid.com/gallery/infiniti/g35/.
I am not talking about this cool body kit or wheels. First I'd like to know, whether it is dropped, or that is the way the body kit and wheels make it look?
Also, there's something about a body kit. Are those duraflex body kits okay? Because I know I won't be buying a 10K+ carbon fiber kit, anyways I'm planning to paint it.
And if you look online, there are dozens of opinions and reviews on those duraflex kits. Some say it's cool, some say it's crap... Yet the prices are fine for such kits. That's why decided to ask you folks here...

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”