BMW F800ST

Hiking, fishing, hunting, boating, biking, travel and recreation-related discussion forum
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

What do you guys think of it?
I been toying with the idea of buying a mid size bike for a while.
reviews seems good.

I am looking for a used bike with
- reliability
- decent price
- not too large but still comfortable for long range
- good unrefueled range
- Easy to handle for a novice rider

Does the BMWF800ST fill that bill?
There is an absolutely immaculate one FS at a pawnshop near me...

macgiver

Take it out for a reeeal good test drive , tell them see ya in 1/2 hour , come back in one hour . When I bought a new Olds in '97 , I did this , but kept the car at my house , overnight ,yeah I called the dealer , told them I AM Gonna buy it , " can I see you tomorrow and pay ?? " They say , yay !
Before your thorough test - Learn all you can about any vulnerable / peculiarities to note while you enjoy that test ride. :yesnod
Sounds like you really want to go for it. My BMW car , V8 , is an exceptional machine , don't care a bit IF not too reliable , driving it beats all . :gapteeth:

" Uncle Jed I is an electrician and au-to mechanic , don't give a Schitt "

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

macgiver wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:34 am
Take it out for a reeeal good test drive , tell them see ya in 1/2 hour , come back in one hour . When I bought a new Olds in '97 , I did this , but kept the car at my house , overnight ,yeah I called the dealer , told them I AM Gonna buy it , " can I see you tomorrow and pay ?? " They say , yay !
Before your thorough test - Learn all you can about any vulnerable / peculiarities to note while you enjoy that test ride. :yesnod
Sounds like you really want to go for it. My BMW car , V8 , is an exceptional machine , don't care a bit IF not too reliable , driving it beats all . :gapteeth:

" Uncle Jed I is an electrician and au-to mechanic , don't give a Schitt "
This pawnshop wont let customers test ride their bikes they say "too many crashes" in the past.

macgiver

Ah ......pawnshop , right , sorry I take it back . Stay loose and see how they wanna work it that satisfies YOU !

Return to “The Great Outdoors”