BLUETOOTH!!

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
mbblawyers
Car: G35 Coupe

I cannot get my Palm TREO 650 to work in my '06 G35 coupe, I know it is not listed on the compatibility guide but has anyone had this problem and will the PALM TREO 650 work with my car?

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

I'm not sure about a Treo. I have a Blackberry and it pairs fine. Go to the menu in your Treo & find Bluetooth. Click connect. The menu in my 2006 Infinity has a "pair phone" option in the menu. They should be able to find each other? If that fails, Call Treo Customer Service and the Infinity Dealer on a conference call. Between both of them on the phone, they should be able to walk you thru the "pairing" of the two devices procedure.My only complaint with Bluetooth in the Infinity G35 is that a calling number on the Cell Phone does not display Caller ID on the dashboard like it does on the Acura TL. I forgot to check that when compairing the two vehicles. I still find the G35 more comfortable.If the Caller ID displayed on the dashboard and my Factory Sirius Radio scrolled like the Sportster model does, I'd have a perfect car with nothing to ***** about.

Telcoman

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”