Bluetooth Stutter Fix for 2012 G37 x with Nav for Android

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
delfinparis
Car: g37x
dad has the m37x :)

If you're experiencing a bluetooth stutter every few seconds when playing audio (not making phone calls), try this solution.

I don't know about iPhone, but MANY Android people have reported this problem. Most recently it was happening with my Samsung Note 5.

Infiniti said they're getting a TON of support requests about it right now.

I can only say for sure that this will work with the Infiniti 2012 g37x with Nav.

NOTE - Be VERY careful - you can seriously f your system if you play around with these controls and hit the wrong button. If you follow my instructions, you'll be fine.

This will delete your Nav saved settings, music box, your phone contacts, Sirius saved channels, FM/AM saved channels, phone bluetooth connections, etc. It's basically a factory reset for the touchscreen.
  • 1. Turn off audio in car (leave car running)
    2. Hold down "setting" button and turn volume knob about 40 or so clicks.
    3. A menu will pop up with two options. Choose the bottom one.
    4. Look for the "initialize" option. Choose it. You'll see several warnings. Progress through those. When it starts do NOT turn off your car. This will take probably 3-5 minutes. Leave it running!
    5. Wait a few min. You'll know it's done with the map pops up. Then you can hit "settings" again.
    6. Set up bluetooth. I recommend connecting your phone as audio first, then going back as phone and connecting that way. Probably not necessary to do it that specific way.
    7. Test it!
Lavish praise on the Infiniti support techs. They literally tested this in their labs, called a few dealers to field test it, and tried about a dozen fixes before this. Altogether they worked on this for me (for free and my car is a salvage title and not under warranty) for several weeks. Amazing support!

Good luck everyone!

sev
Car: 2010 Infiniti EX35

Hey, when you go in the secret menu, there is user data initialization and accessory initialization. Which one did you choose?

Also, did you lose all your music box songs and settings?

bsebt
Car: 2012 G37XS

delfinparis wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:05 pm
If you're experiencing a bluetooth stutter every few seconds when playing audio (not making phone calls), try this solution.

I don't know about iPhone, but MANY Android people have reported this problem. Most recently it was happening with my Samsung Note 5.

Infiniti said they're getting a TON of support requests about it right now.

I can only say for sure that this will work with the Infiniti 2012 g37x with Nav.

NOTE - Be VERY careful - you can seriously f your system if you play around with these controls and hit the wrong button. If you follow my instructions, you'll be fine.

This will delete your Nav saved settings, music box, your phone contacts, Sirius saved channels, FM/AM saved channels, phone bluetooth connections, etc. It's basically a factory reset for the touchscreen.
  • 1. Turn off audio in car (leave car running)
    2. Hold down "setting" button and turn volume knob about 40 or so clicks.
    3. A menu will pop up with two options. Choose the bottom one.
    4. Look for the "initialize" option. Choose it. You'll see several warnings. Progress through those. When it starts do NOT turn off your car. This will take probably 3-5 minutes. Leave it running!
    5. Wait a few min. You'll know it's done with the map pops up. Then you can hit "settings" again.
    6. Set up bluetooth. I recommend connecting your phone as audio first, then going back as phone and connecting that way. Probably not necessary to do it that specific way.
    7. Test it!
Lavish praise on the Infiniti support techs. They literally tested this in their labs, called a few dealers to field test it, and tried about a dozen fixes before this. Altogether they worked on this for me (for free and my car is a salvage title and not under warranty) for several weeks. Amazing support!

Good luck everyone!
I did this and now my whole audio system stopped working.
The radio and ipod turns on but speakers make no sound at all. In the secret menu there is a error list and now it has more errors logged but it only shows location with no information. What should I do?

sev

You most likely clicked on the wrong menu option and reset the configuration of your Av system. Unfortunately his will take a trip to the dealer to fix. They will need to hook up a consult 3 plus diagnostic system and rebuild the configuration. They’ll likely charge you an hour for it

Did you click on initialize accessory?

kkongoo
Car: G37XS

you screw up my radio...do not attempt this!!!

kkongoo
Car: G37XS

is there anyone who can assist with my radio since it is screwed from accessories initialized

sev

As I said in an earlier post you’re going to have to visit the dealer and have them reprogram your system

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”