Bluetooth QX56 Mic

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
BUBBAGUMP

Iam having problems with people hearing me when using the bluetooth feature on my 2006 QX56. I can hear them fine but they say I sound very very far away and I end up yelling. I was hoping that someone else had a similiar problem that they found a fix for. The dealer says others have complained but there is no known fix??

Thx

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

BUBBAGUMP wrote:Iam having problems with people hearing me when using the bluetooth feature on my 2006 QX56. I can hear them fine but they say I sound very very far away and I end up yelling. I was hoping that someone else had a similiar problem that they found a fix for. The dealer says others have complained but there is no known fix??

Thx
1) Wrong forum... this is the Versa forum.

2) even Versas with bluetooth suffer this problem. The system is effectively a speakerphone. Speaking with better projection and more volume is necessary than if you had, say, a bluetooth headset.

If you are truly yelling, you might have a mis-mounted micrphone or a defective mic, though convincing your dealer of this might be difficult.

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Welcome to NICO BUBBAGUMP! Sorry to hear about your issue. Did you try playing around with the volume settings in the menu? I have an '08 model, so I am not sure if you have the same settings as I do. I have not heard about this problem a lot, so if you can figure it out, I would suggest taking it to the dealer, at the very least they could replace the microphone. Good luck, and let me know what you find out!

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”