Bluetooth Question- Razr

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
TXSJaybird

I connected the bluetooth up to my new Razr phone, easy setup, no problems so far.....except for one!

While I am on a call, sometimes I hear a series of beeps. Then, the call will disconnect.

It is not low power, and im not in low signal areas. Its trying to tell me something, I just cant figure out what....

Im thinking maybe call waiting, but nothing on my screen shows that. Matter of fact, ive never answered a call waiting thru my car, so im not even sure how that works

Anyone familiar with this?

M45 Lover

Hmmmm... I have the Motorola V551 and when someone calls it will definetely show up in the display. I don't know about call waiting but I would assume that is what it is... Maybe you should call Infiniti just to be sure.

TXSJaybird

Ya, a regular call shows up on the id....but the call waiting has me confused.

I read the owners manual, and it didnt say anything about it......im stumped

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

I think that Mark (M45 Lover) has an excellent suggestion. Give Infiniti Corporate Consumer Relations a call and ask - they are very helpful and can find you the right information!

Z

bb-m35

my treo 650 would beep and drop calls. I upgraded the firmware which include a bluetooth update and that took care of it.

TXSJaybird

bb-m35 wrote:my treo 650 would beep and drop calls. I upgraded the firmware which include a bluetooth update and that took care of it.
BB, could you elaborate on that please? How/where did you get these upgrades? Thanks-

bb-m35

These types are of upgrades are very phone/service specific. Mine came from Cingular's website. I can try and find the link - but it was for Treo 650 - they might have had one for the 600 as well, using Cingular's service. Not sure if it's on the Treo site - never looked.

This combo phone's bluetooth implementation was poor and needed an update. Being a firmware update - you'll want to follow the instruction exactly.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”