Bluetooth Priority

Discussion forum for the Infiniti JX35 / Infiniti QX60 - This 7-seat premium crossover dominates the class.
gap
Car: 2013 JX35

I have a 2013 JX35 and have both my iphone and my wife's iphone registered on the car. My phone is number 1 and my wife's phone is number 2. Does the system not automatically connect to the 1st phone if available as a default? It is happening that both my wife and I get in the car and the system connects to her phone instead of mine. My old 2008 EX35 used to have priority settings where you can assign which phone to connect to in series (priority 1-5).

Does phone priority still exist?

Thanks

fljoemon
Car: Infiniti QX60

The phone that was paired last gets connected first. If you want the vehicle to connect to your phone, you will have to go through the menus and do it manually. Or tell you wife to wait a bit before getting into the car :-)

sansom
Car: JX35

I think Nissan/Infiniti should DEFINITELY allowed a setting to specify a bluetooth connection priority. And even better it would have been nice to have that priority be able to be assigned to the driver memory settings (Driver A / Driver B). At the very least don't LOCK out the menu to switch which phone is connected while the car is in motion!

Return to “Infiniti JX35 / QX60 Forum”